BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Tricia L.
N Charleston, SC
It wasn't nearly as cakey or fudgey as a real brownie. It tasted okay but a little too sweet for me. It accounts for 20% of your daily fiber so you will need to eat five in a day, find other sources of fiber, or supplement.

I received this product for free as part of the Bonita Vox Box.
Michelle P.
Can't believe that this is only 90 calories! Seriously such a yummy mid day pick me up! I would of never tried this if it didn't come in my #BonitaVoxBox! I will definitely buy a whole pack of these! Super yummy treat!
Heidi C.
I got mine from my #bonitavoxbox , I'm so sad cause it's just a tease ! I got hooked on these they are so yummy I can barely believe there only 90 calories each! But it's so good when trying to stick on a diet and can only consume so many calories and you have a sweet tooth definitely buying these again 😊
Cruzita-Maria L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, they taste great, low calories, quick snack when you need a chocolage fix. Defeinitely recommend to others. Fiber One products are great tasting. I have a box in my desk at work for those unnecessary cravings during the day.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Mmmmmmmmmm I love these fiber one 90 calorie chocolate fudge brownie! I bought mine at my local Kroger. It was a really good value. It met my expectations and beyond. I would totally buy it again. I can't believe they are 90 calories!
Alyssa C.
These are my go to snack while in Class or At work! The fiber helps Me throughout the day and when I get home I feel great! The chocolate flavor Isn't chalky! It is a little too much chocolate in My opinion, But Its still really good. I only rated 4 stars because The price makes it hard for these to constantly be in My home..
Joan G.
Anaheim, CA
I was really pleasantly surprised on how good this tasted! It tasted like a full on brownie with no funny aftertaste. Plus. Dietary fibers are something I do look at and was happy to see it had 5g. Quite a bit for such a small yummy treat!
Vicky C.
peterborough
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are just the best!

You get a real chocolate taste for small amounts if calories.

They are great as a snack for diets or just a healthy treat. How can something that tastes so good be so good for you! Love them

Definitely buying more
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
This is so good! Can't believe it is only 90 calories. I love this so good taste just like a regular brownie it is very affordable. It met my expectations fiber one is suppose to be on the healthier side usually healthy snacks aren't as good but this is sooooo amazing good!
Rachel W.
For being a "healthier" alternative to your every day brownies these are pretty good! of course one serving is very small but that's to be expected. They are a tad on the dry side but they still kicked my chocolate cravings right in the butt. I would recommend these for anyone who wants to get rid of their chocolate cravings without feeling the guilt from eating a whole Hershey bar.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart