BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Lindsay R.
Randolph, NJ
These are so good! I leave a box in my desk at work when I am craving a snack. It’s not too filling and it definitely curbs my sweet tooth. It’s also nice of course that I know im getting some extra fiber even though it tastes just like a dessert.
Ashley G.
This is a great little treat to have at night. Not only is it only 90 calories, but it gives you an extra boost of fiber. These are also great treats to take on the go or slip in your bag for a little mid day treat. I would recommend trying this and the other fiber one treat flavors available.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a great sweet treat! I know it is only 90 calories ,but they taste so amazing you have to try them. I used to pack these in my lunch all the time when I was younger and I still love them just as much as I did when I was younger. I believe everyone should give them a go.
Julie M.
Chester, MD
These are seriously so yummy and great for people like me who have a huge sweet tooth but don't want to eat super unhealthy snacks all the time. I love the taste and also love that the calorie count is low and that they are a good way to get in additional fiber as well!
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
This is the perfect fix for my sweet tooth cravings! Not only does it taste great but the brownie is super soft as well. The fact that it is only 90 calories makes me even happier. I will continue to buy these and I can't wait to try other types of the Fiber One bars too.
Olivia B.
Milford, OH
Okay so real talk- I am a chocoholic. Everyday around 4 o'clock i get a hankering for some. I get home from work and this is the perfect little snack to hold me over until dinner. And it is only 90 calories! I get my fix and i don'f feel guilty about it.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
These were a bit too sweet ! I liked to eat these with some coffee ! It's hard to take these with you because they can become soggy and melt depending on temperature . I did love eating them in the morning for breakfast and in the evenings for dessert !
Kayla N.
Lincoln
I bought these in my search for something that would fulfill my chocolate craving while also not using up too many of my daily calories. These work perfectly. They're delicious and low-calorie. They're small, but just enough for me to get my fix. :)
Beatriz C.
Massachussets
Great flavor; It taste almost like a traditional brownie but it is healthier.
I love the fact that it has a soft texture mixed with some pieces of chocolate. It keeps you satisfied for awhile.
Difficult to resist 🍫 #chocolatebrownie #healthybrownie
Jessica T.
Such an excellent alternative to the fiber that you have to mix into your drinks. It's a delicious treat that you don't realize is helping your body stay regular and regulated. Also at 90 calories it's worth the Splurge for a delicious chocolate treat.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart