BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
These are a really nice quick treat. The best way to eat them is warm them up for 10 seconds. If I don't warm them up they're super powdery. I buy the big box from SAMs or Costco. I recommend these for parents that have a child with a sweet tooth. Throw a little surprise into your little ones lunch box.
Kristy A.
Norwalk, CA
I received this for free in my complimentary voxbox and oh my gosh it is amazing , no lies. Although I'll admit half the reason it has such a good rating from me is because I've been craving chocolate for a while. But oh my it was really good I would purchase this on my own when school starts as a snack (:
Nabila M.
Fiber One 90 Calorie Choclate Fudge Brownies are one of my favorite snacks. they provide something quick to snack on when i'm in a hurry but also provides good taste.
Rebecca B.
These are a great little snack for when you are craving something sweet but don't need the calories. It only has 90 calories which isn't too much. Has a great taste and fiber that your body needs. I buy these to take to work for snacks.
Bonnie E.
Oshkosh, WI
If you're looking for a chocolate brownie fix for little calories, this is for you. Its hard to believe that its 90 calories! The size of the brownie is just right. I would definitely recommend this to anyone watching what they eat & need a chocolate fix.
Kristen C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So I had decided to start a diet and I bought these because I always have a craving for chocolate and I thought that this would help with my cravings and also because it has fiber why not help with my stomach. They are pretty good for being healthy snacks
Cheryl S.
Three Rivers, MI
I can not say enough how thankful I am for these brownies being in my life while I was pregnant. Pregnancy does a lot of things to your body and one of those things is constipation. With the help of these brownies I didn't have to deal with that struggle and I got an amazing snack without all the calories. So fiber and low calories, that's a win in my book!
Kathryn J.
Washougal, WA
Love these healthy alternative to brownies. They really do taste good-not like those nasty wannabe fiber bars that make you want to puke. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is because they are so small. 4 bites worth for one bar. Definitely not a "eat one bar and get full" type of food.
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these as a sample to try, I actually really enjoyed these, each bar is a good size enough to satisfy you, the taste is great. I seen a review earlier that you can warm these up, never thought of that, may have to give it try. Overall I enjoyed these.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are tasty! They really are chocolate-y and delicious. That being said, I'm not sure they're particularly fibrous as they're intended to be. You're better off eating some beans or veggies. But if you're wanting them as a sneaky way to have a somewhat healthier indulgence, this is a good bet.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart