BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Yesenia C.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Couldn't have found something soon good and healthy , doesn't even taste like it has so much protein and fiber , and usually you can taste these things in the product. Taste just like a Brownie from a bakery #in love I received this in my #bonitaVoxBox
O'Naysha B.
Very weird taste. It's good, but it doesn't taste like real chocolate. The texture is also weird. Its mushy but hard at the same time. It tastes good though... it's just a confusing thing to eat. I have tried this product several times and I don'y really recommend this.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Chocolate goodness with less calories,I love it!!! They are so soft and great tasting.They are pricey but I coupon so it's ok.I buy these at Acme or CVS,really anywhere.They are a healthier snack and a great treat for on the go or at work when you have your afternoon crash.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Since I have a sweet tooth, these are perfectly satisfying and a healthier alternative to regular brownies. They're soft and sweet, and they are the perfect size. I have and will repurchase many times. The other flavors are also delicious (like the cinnamon coffee cake).
Shakia T.
These brownies are so good! I was surprised that they were so good especially considering how healthy they are. It blew my mind that is was only 100 calories judging by how rich and chocolatey they are. Whether you are focused on diet or night these make a perfect snack.
Alana Q.
Baltimore, MD
These brownies are so addicting. They taste exactly like a regular brownie and totally satisfy my sweet craving. The best part is they are relatively low in calories and packed with fiber. Only warning: because they have so much fiber, your stomach might be upset at first if it is not used to that amount of fiber.
Melissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious! You wouldn't believe its only 90 calories. It's very chocolatey tasting, so it lives up to its name of chocolate fudge brownie. Definitely recommend this if you're looking for a small sweet treat. It's small but satisfying for that craving.
Rachel M.
I really wish that I could love these but there's an ingredient in almost every single fiber one product that my body does NOT agree with.. They offer so many delicious looking things! But it's a no go for me. I have an insanely sensitive gut! If you're like me.. Might wanna skip this and opt for a larabar!
Alyssa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste if your missing chocolate why your getting summer ready this is a must have. The con I have is its kind of dry so you def need milk with it. Pretty affordable from what I see would recommend to the chocolate lovers out there.
Melody W.
These fudge brownies are very good. Although they don't taste exactly like a real brownie they are close to it. I repeatedly buy these whenever I go food shopping. Eating these brownies are a great way to have a yummy but healthy snack. I definitely recommend these treats for parents looking tot find their kids a treat that they are like without giving them tons of sugar.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart