BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Liliana A.
For my taste bud it was too sweet. It's a bit moist but not as a regular brownie. A bit dry great to eat with milk or coffee. Chocolate wise it has a lot of flavor but great since only has 90 cals and has fiber too. Personally I would only eat half since it's too sweet, but if you like sweets this would be a perfect snack for you.
Dee S.
Arcadia, CA
Wow! This brownie was amazing! So soft and the taste was beyond good. Definitely pick up a box of these if you are craving sweets but want more of a healthy option, You will not be disappointed and cant even tell the difference. You will think you are eating a 400 calorie brownie when in reality this goodness is only 90 calories.
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
These are by far the best healthyish brownie I've ever had. Always very moist and fresh. Taste just like a brownie you'd bake without the crunchy part. I love that there are chocolate chips in it. Helps me get my daily fiber in
Abigail
Low calorie brownies that still have a rich chocolate taste. They are my dream come true. I can indulge in brownies without the crazy calorie count. A win win for everyone.
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
These are great for a sweet treat for half the calories. Of course it won't be as filling and they are a little dry. But you get nutrients with each bite and they don't taste terrible. This is definitely a diet snack. I would recommend to those who want to stay healthy and shed some pounds.
Kendra V.
I like these much more than I originally thought that I would! I was expecting them to taste cheap and not have any real flavor, but it's completely the opposite. They're surprisingly a really decent size and they have a nicer texture than most brownies that come in this type of packaging. I will definitely repurchase these!
Akeisha E.
Hot Springs, AR
I am very addicted to sweets. It's so rare for me to actually find great food that taste great but actually provide some benefits as well. The Fudge Brownie from Fiber One brownies are just delicious! The brownie is so soft that it melts in your mouth.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE these little gems!! At 90 calories, the taste is like its 500 calories. Great for snacking, great for a daytime snack, lunchox, any time of the day these babies will satisy your sweet tooth. If you enjoy brownies with less calories, but big taste, these are for you!
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the perfect brownie snack! I think they're a good size and not overly sweet. The only problem I have is only eating one! Since they're packed with fiber, you have to be careful with how many you eat, but it's also a good way to limit myself and maintain a healthier diet.
Christina L.
Dallas, TX
Got this in my #bonitavoxbox and it was super delicious! Definitely going to buy me some as a sort of snack. With all the chocolate you would think it has more calories but surprisingly it only has 90. It was very soft and smooth and it just melts in your mouth.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart