BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
I'm not a big chocolate person but this brownie did come to my liking. It was fairly good sweet but not too sweet. 4 instead of 5 stars because it didn't fill me much but it does go well for a little snack to please the taste buds.
Kelly S.
I love these when I want something sweet.  They aren't great for you, but they satiate my sweet tooth. The fiber makes them more filling than say a 90-calorie piece of chocolate.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I received this In the Influenster BonitaVoxBox . The brownie was delicious. The texture is soft to eat it's not hard. My son likes it too . I would definitely recommend it since it's delicious . I would defiantly buy it in the future too.
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
These are nice on the go snack (sometimes I eat if if I don't have time for a meal, which is probably bad but it fills me up). There are supposedly a lot of fiber in these which explains why it makes you satiate . It has a slightly artificial chocolate flavor(or whatever that kind of odd sweetness is coming from), but I didn't mind it that much
Kelly I.
They were very delicious! I enjoyed it a lot as a snack. At first I thought that it would have a strange taste because it is a bar for fiber purposes but it actually tasted well. I may actually start buying them at Publix when I go back to school so that way I can have a snack between classes.
Kristine A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I received this in my voxbox and boy oh boy let me tell you, this is delicious. Big round of applause for Fiber One for making this little brownie so great! And it's only 90 calories so I don't feel like a burrito when I gobble it down either! It's definitely worth it if you feel like eating something sweet without the guilty feeling.
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
Deliciously indulgent! These 90 calorie treats are a great way to get some energy in and a nice little bite to eat when you are in a hurry running out the door! These are available easily at almost any grocery store, I buy these are my local Kroger and Walmart! The only thing I didn't like too much was that they are a bit too rich with the chocolate flavor, but I'm also not a big chocolate fan as well.
Dee S.
Arcadia, CA
Wow! This brownie was amazing! So soft and the taste was beyond good. Definitely pick up a box of these if you are craving sweets but want more of a healthy option, You will not be disappointed and cant even tell the difference. You will think you are eating a 400 calorie brownie when in reality this goodness is only 90 calories.
Liliana A.
For my taste bud it was too sweet. It's a bit moist but not as a regular brownie. A bit dry great to eat with milk or coffee. Chocolate wise it has a lot of flavor but great since only has 90 cals and has fiber too. Personally I would only eat half since it's too sweet, but if you like sweets this would be a perfect snack for you.
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
These are by far the best healthyish brownie I've ever had. Always very moist and fresh. Taste just like a brownie you'd bake without the crunchy part. I love that there are chocolate chips in it. Helps me get my daily fiber in
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart