BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
These #fiberone #fudgebrownies are a tasty way to get the added fiber you need for the day. They are just as #delicious as any other brownie with the added benefit of giving you that added fiber you need. I always remember to throw one in my bag for a quick snack when I'm on the go. I recommend these and all fiber one snacks!
Brigid L.
I received this in my box, I have had these before and have to say for someone struggling to lose weight because of my sweet tooth this is an amazing product! It gives just the right amount of sweet after a meal and you don't have to feel guilty about having one. These fiber one brownies are so good!
mandy p.
Kokomo, IN
I will be the first to admit that I have a sweet tooth, especially for anything chicolate. however in the summer we are always at cookouts and going places with tons of food, most of which is not very healthy so I was thrilled when I found the Fiber One Brownies! they are the perfect size, and cure my sweet tooth right away!
Gianna G.
Coconut creek , FL
I absolutely love fiber one, so when i found out i got it in my #bonitavoxbox i was so excited! I was really STARVING when i received the #bonitavoxbox so i ate it and my hunger went away! This is a delicious brownie for only 90 calories, thus is a great snack to fill you up on the go or at home!
Yoana D.
Brockton, MA
I received this in my Bonita Vox box and honestly expected it to taste really bad. It actually wasn't that bad, and I'm kind of a brownie snob so that says alot. It's only 90 calories so not bad at all and satisfies that craving for sweets for sure.
Holly S.
Canton, GA
I keep a few of these in my desk at work for when I need a snack. Sometimes it fills the chocolate craving, but if you're really craving a real brownie, this is not going to do it in terms of taste or texture. That said - they do taste good, especially for a fiber bar. I like to microwave them for a few seconds first.
Stephanie F.
I am one of the pickiest people when it comes to food, there is so much I don't like, it is hard to find healthy snacks I actually like! But these are phenomenal, they actually taste like a brownie and my husband even likes them (also a picky eater), so even better🤗 we even get the strawberry cheesecake, which are melt in your mouth delicious!
Connie M.
This brownie was pretty good. It was moist & had a lot of fudge. You would need a glass of milk to wash it down which is not a bad thing. The cost is affordable for a box of 6 so no complaints. I think it would be a good idea to have brownie bites because I didn't want to finish the whole thing. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a good brownie.

#BonitaVoxBox
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Absolutely loved my #Fiberone bar! I received it complimentary for testing purposes in my #BonitaVoxBox love how tasty the snack is! I have already purchased a box of it! Definitely recommend gor a healthy and tasy snack #contest #Fiberup
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
I'm not a big chocolate person but this brownie did come to my liking. It was fairly good sweet but not too sweet. 4 instead of 5 stars because it didn't fill me much but it does go well for a little snack to please the taste buds.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart