BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This was honestly so delicious. It is so chocolatey, sweet, and yummy!!! I highly recommend this! It definitely should be called chocolate wasted and is sooooo good with a tall glass of milk. I will be buying these in the future! They're the perfect snack size, affordable and so yummy. I am so lucky to have received this complimentary in my Bonita Vox Box! Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this product!!
Etta A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hey, these are delicious and are great for getting some extra fiber in my diet. They are low n calories and would make a great snack. I have these for my mid-morning snack and they hold me until lunch. I eat breakfast early between 5:30 and 6:00 am and then I work out before going to work. I like having these in my desk at work to hold me until lunch.
Jeniffer C.
I received mine in my bonita voxbox for free to test and review. Now that being said.... absolutely loved this brownie not to sweet and definitely not the flavor you expect when you here the word fiber. I highly recommend this product and will be buying it from here on out.
Olivia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE my fiber one brownies! You can definitely taste the fiber in them but they help so much with my digestive tract! They are easily found at many grocery stores and at a reasonable price! At only 90 calories, who can beat that? I will definitely be purchasing again!
J T.
The thing about food like this is that people compare it to a 'real' brownie. Stop doing that. It isn't helpful. Consider it a new food.

The taste and texture here are wonderful if you aren't expecting it to be homemade like grandma's with 3 sticks of butter.

Taste and overall impression gets 5 stars. Giving it 4 stars because the ingredients, like all the ingredients of this brand, are atrocious.
Melanie C.
I am a Starbucks brownie fanatic well a brownie addict in general and of course regular brownies have more calories and are less healthy so I finally decide to try these and became addicted I am so glad I am able to replace my addiction with these hahaha just be careful not to eat it all in one sitting then it would not be good hahaha
Phoebe S.
El Reno, OK
I seen these at Sams Club, I thought new year new way to eat! The first bite threw me off a lot, it's not like the Little Debbie brownies that you get a burst of extra extra sweet sugar in your mouth! It is cake like with just right amount of chocolate chips to make it perfect! I highly recommend this to anyone that has a sweet tooth!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
They're tasty and almost totally guilt free because they're a perfect portion size and you probably do need more fiber!

But they're also on the expensive side for as few as you get. And really there are a lot cheaper and healthier ways to get your fiber.

So if you just really want your fiber in chocolate form, these are perfect.
Jennifer G.
Palmhurst, TX
This has become one of my favorite fiber one 90 calorie bars. The taste was delicious. I felt as if I was having a cheat dessert from my diet. I will definitely be buying a box or two. I recommend any one who loves brownies but trying to stay on course with their health should definitely give these a try.
Brigid L.
I received this in my box, I have had these before and have to say for someone struggling to lose weight because of my sweet tooth this is an amazing product! It gives just the right amount of sweet after a meal and you don't have to feel guilty about having one. These fiber one brownies are so good!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart