BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Leticia D.
Sacramento , CA
I love there chocolate fudge brownies I usually take some to school so I can eat them for a snack and they are so delicious, idk what they put in it but just an amazing flavor
Melissa B.
saginaw, MI
These are simply amazing!! I have a very unusual diet and can have trouble fulfilling all my nutritional needs - including fiber. These bars are definitely the most delicious way to get the fiber you need!! I would eat these even if they had no fiber to be honest, they are just that good. They make an amazing snack and at only 90 calories each you don't have to feel guilty for eating something sweet and delicious!!
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
With 5g of fiber per bar, they are beneficial for you, but the taste isn't comparable to an actual brownie. I still purchase these quite often as part of my lunches.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I received this product to try out. I do not eat these or purchase anything like this. I did eat this though, it tasted all right, but really hurt my stomach. I figured it was because I'm not used to eating these type of things, but I looked at the ingredients and they get their fiber from Sugarcane? What about natural fiber from a fruit or vegetable? No wonder it hurt my stomach, and it's not because I don't eat fiber, I've been a vegetarian for about 26 years. I'll stick to natural!
Danielle M.
You can't even tell you're eating something with lots of fiber. Super chocolatey. I like to heat then for just a few seconds so it feels like a fresh baked brownie.
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far my favorite fiber one snacks! I always keep a box in my job to stay away from the cakes at work. So I was so excited to find one in my #BonitaVoxbox ! I devoured it in like 5 minutes although I did have to share half with Bae who kept looking at it ! By far my favorite cake bar flavors from #FiberOne yum!
Heather V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good and fulfilling. They are such a good snack to have with you throughout the day! They fit your sweet craving and they give you your fiber you need.
Gabriella A.
When I saw this in my complimentary VoxBox, I got super excited cause I LOVE THESE! Super tasty without the guilt. I've always had these in the house. Perfect little dessert after my lunch break. Filled with fudge flavor and the consistency is chewy, not cakey. Definitely recommend! Also, all opinions are completely my own.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
Love these,, all the flavors, but chocolate is my weakness,, They are a bit on the pricey side, but worth it if you don't eat them all at once. Like I was tempted to do. The pieces are kinda small. It's supposed to be low calorie and low fat, but it doesn't taste like it. If you love just a little bite of something tasty and sweet,, I recommend these.. Most stores carry them.. so grab yourself a bite,,
Weyling S.
I got this in my #BonitaVoxBox. Thought it came a little smashed because of the Dickinsons Toner they also sent me. This it's really good and it's also only 90 calories so you don't have to feel really guilty for eating it. It had a strong delicious chocolate flavor. I really hope to try it again very soon!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart