BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Georgia E.
Huyton, Liverpool
Very nice snack and even better warmed up in the microwave! Would give it 5 stars but they are so small! Wish they was bigger but they are really good
Amber C.
bury , UK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although I prefer the lemon brownies, these are really nice when warmed up with a bit of squirty cream, really does feel like a treat! Would recommend
Scarlett M.
Take a moment in your life, go buy these bars. Thank me later. I once had one as a freebie when they first came out and I've been obsessed ever since.
Tanice S.
Edmonton, AB
I like that fibre 1 has a wide variety of flavours at a low calorie rate. It feels like your having a treat without the added guilt of the calories.
Hollie C.
Huntly, Aberdeenshire
I'm a chocolate lover but I also try watch what I eat. these are a great alternative to the really fatty brownies, so yummy and the price is so cheap
Tina K.
Malpas Drive, Birmingham
I love that I can have one of these bars and get my chocolate fix without overloading on calories. It's a great tasty alternative to a chocolate bar.
Reimarie Y.
When I tasted this for the first time I didn't knew they where going to taste that good. From that, I just buy it everytime for my school snack break
Pandora K.
Brussels
I really love the chocolate flavor and the size of it is perfect to fit in any bag. In case I need a snack I always have one of those bars with me.
Reejah K.
Sheikhupura , Punjab
Loved them totally guys... they're so gooey and they melts in your mouth like a dream. Tastes good about it is quite cheap. For me it is healthy.
Andrea P.
This are the bomb!!!!! You don't think you are eating something a littlet healthyer but you are! This are delicious and you can take it on the go
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart