BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Genesis b.
sabana perdida
I am in love! These are so good! Hard to believe only 90 calories! They are too good to be healthy! Lol! But,they are! I have never tasted anything so good! I would recommend these to everyone I know! Your kids will love them! And,will never know they are only 90 calories! The price is just right. Not too pricey. And,there is always a coupon in paper for them. I leave you 1 piece of advice. Don't eat whole box in 1 day. You will want to. But,don't! I have a box in my bag now. Going to pool and water fountains with the kids in morning. #beachbag
BOUTH A.

"It's delicious, yes. It gives you tons of fiber, yes. While that's all good and dandy, I feel like these things can be dangerous. The amount of fiber in one bar feels like too much for your "first time" eating them -- I just hadn't had one in a while, and it completely messed up my stomach all night to the point where I was in physical pain, and ended up vomiting three times just for some kind of relief. Online, I found people saying you need to drink a ton of water when you eat these, and something like that should be on the packaging if it's true.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,443 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these for my little one! We have tummy troubles and these help us keep moving without the use of harsh laxatives! Best of all it’s a yummier alternative! Mommy and Daddy enjoy them too! Both of us follow high protein diets and these help us keep our fiber intake where it needs to be! And let’s face it there’s times you want a freaking brownie and don’t want to feel like you wasted the calories for it! These are the win for that moment!
joanne c.
Barnsley(south Yorkshire)
Intense chocolate cakebar. Low in calories! Great for the health conscious! This is gooey and chocolatey. Definitely hits the spot for any chocolate cravings!
Holly A.
Poole, Dorset
We only have a few flavours in the U.K. So would love to try more but these are tastey and light they are soft and have a great flavour! Great chocolate fix!
Sky C.
I haven't tried these before😱 But they look so good! Anything chocolate is good😁 Finally something chocolate AND healthy! I want to try these free samples!
Maria Fernanda M.
Cali

This is a delicious product, I love its flavor, its texture, its aroma, it is a delicious sensation when it is in the mouth, it is really delicious
Amy B.
Bristol, Avon
These are so yummy and addictive. When they go on offer I always buy double the amount. They have the right amount of sweetness, they are soft and crumbly.
Elke H.
Yummy! Great deep chocolate taste and only 90 calories! We buy these again and again! Wish sams could lower the price a titch, but worth it for a treat!
Skye D.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great snack to indulge in if you're eating in between meals or are craving something sweet. It's a good size and has a great taste and texture.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart