BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
GO BUY THESE NOW! They are so addicting its crazy! I love how you can just grab it and go and its a quick snack for anyone. I thought it was good value too. Sometimes they have deals for them. I love eating them when I am on my way out to run some errands.
Sharon S.
Olustee, OK
Being on a diet for the first time in my life and loving chocolate this is my go to snack, I'm on a 1200 calorie and this is only 90 calories, These are moist brownies that are so delicious, my only complaint is they are hard to find at times!!!!
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
I love these brownies! I have a massive sweet tooth so I find it hard to get my fix when eating healthy. These brownies are necessarily healthy but for 90 calories you can't really ask for a better alternative. I am definitely a repeat buyer!
Tammy h.
ballard, WV
I am so happy the fiber one came out with their 90 calorie snacks. I try to watch my calories but every now and again I need something sweet to satisfy that hunger. I never feel guilty going after a fiber one brownie. And they taste delicious.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
These are delicious but expensive. I didn't see a big difference in fiber maybe I did not use long enough. Great taste though and nice to have something yummy with less guilt of eating chocolate. I definitely recommend these. I wish I had coupons.
Jasmine J.
Indianapolis
I'm still amazed at how great this brownie tastes for it to only have 90 calories! It's so sweet, chewy, and chocolately! Instead of baking an entire batch of brownies I can reach for one of these and have the perfect amount of chocolate I need instead of devouring an entire pan!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a great sweet treat! I know it is only 90 calories ,but they taste so amazing you have to try them. I used to pack these in my lunch all the time when I was younger and I still love them just as much as I did when I was younger. I believe everyone should give them a go.
Gena A.
Kearns, UT
These are absolutely delicious. They also have low calories which makes it better! I struggle with having regular bowel movements so these definitely help ease those struggles as well as hitting the Treat spot for me. The price is fair.
Aaliyah T.
33161
Love this  fiber one snack bar it is so good and chocolatey when you are on a diet and you want a good snack. I will recommend you to buy that one and if you don't like chocolate there's other fiber one flavor brands that you might like.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
These are my favorite fiber one snacks. I'm not much of a granola or fiber bar person so these really help me get through the day when I need a snack. It also helps me curb my sweet tooth appetite.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart