BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
TeeKay H.
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste way better than they should. I mean wow are they good. They are the perfect size though you may not believe it when you open the wrapper, but they are moist and decadent. Everyone needs a little more fiber in their diet, who says you can't enjoy it.
Leah P.
Baltimore
Since I have a little trouble with using the bathroom I eat these and they always work. The price is not to bad, I'm not sure what the ingredients are but I know this helps lol this is not my first time buying this. I t taste just like a regular go to snack.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
These are actually the most delicious low calorie brownies I have ever eaten and it is hard for me to stop at one. Unfortunately they can make me a little gassy. I know it is a fiber supplement product so that could definitely be the reason, but just be warned.
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
These taste really great! perfect for when I'm taking breaks during hard study sessions and long tests. And I'm really happy that it's only 90 calories per bar. Would highly recommend!
Emily M.
Greenville, SC
A pretty good product. Each serving seems a bit small, so sometimes I have to eat more than one, or find something else to fill me up. The price is pretty reasonable for the product. The product itself is pretty good, but is often too rich for my taste.
Savannah D.
Ommggg I loveeee theseee they're so so sooo addictive!! I think I got them at Walmart or giant the one time but they were actually a pretty decent price (not for me though since I'm broke haha( but it's a lot healthier than other brownies out there lol
Caroline R.
I LOVE these! I eat these every day. They are delicious and they make getting fiber easy. My husband loves them as well. I keep some in my purse for when I need a snack throughout the day. They are the best fiber bars I have ever had out of any brand!
Karina J.
Stockton, CA
The flavor to these brownies was great, the only drawback was the size. I know they're only 90 calories so it should be expected but I was still really disappointed to open the package to reveal a tiny chocolate square. Besides that, they are amazing.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
These Fiber one 90 calorie chocolate fudge brownies are really tasty! It is very healthy for a brownie and I used to get these packed in my lunch when I was a child. I have tried these repeatedly and have been impressed every time. Woohoo!!!!!!
Jackie R.
I really like these bars and eat them for breakfast sometimes. They aren't too sweet, and are nice and soft. I can't speak for the fiber content, as I didn't notice much of a difference, but they are tasty and make for a good, quick afternoon snack.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart