BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Nancy A.
My favorite snak when im on diet.. low calories and help me to take the cravings of someting sweet
Sandra L.
Henderson, NV
I love fiber one brownies, super healthy and they taste so good, I will definitely keep buying it.
Kira T.
Fresno, CA
Tastes just like a real brownie but thinner!! Definitely much better for you and way less calories
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
I love these brownies. Not only are they low in calories and high in fiber, they also taste great.
Wendy H.
Healthy & tasty is the ultimate combo! I'm all up for getting my fiber from the chocolatey treat!!
Reyna F.
Los Angeles , CA
Its good but it's kinda dry just to eat all well have to drink milk but overall it's a good snack.
Shelbie G.
For only 90 calories these are absolutely amazing. You would never know they were healthy to eat
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I lie. This brownies specially because they're healthy great for a quick snack totally recommend
Syl G.
Tobyhanna , PA
Favorite healthy brownie bar! And it’s only 90 calories so who’s complaining?? My guilty pleasure
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There's are amazing and delicious! You would not know they are healthy as well! Truly a blessing
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart