BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Amy S.
I love these little brownies! You would never know they were fiber bars, they taste just like (if not better) than any delicious brownie you can make at home. Good quick thing to to grab and eat in the mornings.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
These are delicious! At only 90 calories and they recently revamped and added more frosting and chocolate chips, this palm sized brownie is the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
This product tastes great. Packs a punch with flavour. I can't seem to keep them in the house. My kids prefer this over cereal, poptarts, etc. The portions seem a little small but it definitely keeps you full. Great product. I would recommend this product.
Lindsey M.
I have digestive system problems due to another health problem, and I love eating these to keep me regular. They taste good are not high in fats or carbs and help with digestion and intestinal health. I recommend these and especially to parents who kids do not like drink miralax, fiber or laxatives. These don't work just like laxatives they are natural fiber. Love them
Miranda P.
These don't even taste like they have any fiber in them. I have tried some of the other flavors and they don't taste that great this one is my favorite. Plus I can get my chocolate fix in to when I'm craving some chocolate! :)
Jessica L.
It is a perfect way to get fiber and still have a sweet tooth. They are low on calories so I do not even feel guilty about eating them! They taste chocolatey and sweet. They are pretty affordable and I recommend them as something to grab for breakfast when you are too busy to eat a whole meal.
JM S.
Stockton
90 Calories for a bar of sweet treat! Hurray for Fiber One Chocholae Fudge Brownie. It is affordable and very good. Packed with the fudginess a brownie should have. Fiber One as been innovating in keeping their products healthy and sweet. I would always buy Fiber One goodies when snacking especially now that I am watching my weight and they helped me a lot. Whenever I crave for sugar Fiber One is the answer.
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This Fiber One Brownie tastes just like a brownie that has been baked at home. It is so soft and the chocolate has a real chocolate taste to it, not like that fake chocolate taste you get with some healthy/diet products. I couldn’t believe that Fiber One made such a delicious brownie. I honestly didn’t have high hopes for this brownie being that it was made from Fiber One but I was wrong. It tastes so good and it’s perfect for a late night snack but it’s actually good for you so you don’t have to feel guilty after you eat one.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
I absolutely love these brownies, I can’t believe they’re only 90 calories and they taste the way they do! I absolutely love them and highly recommend them for chocolate lovers. These exceed my expectations and they taste better than certain candy bars. These bars do their job too by giving you fiber which helps you be able to use the bathroom if you have trouble doing so!
LeiLani S.
Alexandria, VA
I didn’t buy these to get more fiber, I bought these after testing it in store and it Really taste good. Taste like a fresh baked brownie except I don’t have to do the dishes after 💞
They settle well also
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.