BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Lindsey M.
I have digestive system problems due to another health problem, and I love eating these to keep me regular. They taste good are not high in fats or carbs and help with digestion and intestinal health. I recommend these and especially to parents who kids do not like drink miralax, fiber or laxatives. These don't work just like laxatives they are natural fiber. Love them
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I really enjoy these. The only bad thing about them is I can’t only eat one. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing to be honest but if I were trying to be in a diet and eat multiple does the 90 CAL actually matter!
Other than the YUM value of this snack they taste just like any other brownies but fewer calories.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
These are delicious! At only 90 calories and they recently revamped and added more frosting and chocolate chips, this palm sized brownie is the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For a low calorie snack, this brownie is unbeatable! And what? Is has fiber too?? These really are very good. The only con is that they’re too small and I always want more. Haha! But that beats the purpose of having a low calorie snack, doesn’t it? I recommend you give them a try!
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really yummy.
I usually pick them up when they are on sale, otherwise they can be a little bit pricey.
They don’t taste like they’re “good for you”. They taste just like a regular brownie. So good!
They are on the smaller side, but they satisfy my sweet tooth.
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
This product tastes great. Packs a punch with flavour. I can't seem to keep them in the house. My kids prefer this over cereal, poptarts, etc. The portions seem a little small but it definitely keeps you full. Great product. I would recommend this product.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great when you are having a craving for chocolate. For me, it's all the time. These are great for that. They taste amazing. I will buy them again. I would recommend to anyone. They are amazing! Perfect snack too. I kinda they were bigger.
Tammy h.
Ballard, WV
I am so happy the fiber one came out with their 90 calorie snacks. I try to watch my calories but every now and again I need something sweet to satisfy that hunger. I never feel guilty going after a fiber one brownie. And they taste delicious.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
Such an excellent alternative to the fiber that you have to mix into your drinks. It's a delicious treat that you don't realize is helping your body stay regular and regulated. Also at 90 calories it's worth the Splurge for a delicious chocolate treat.
Miranda P.
These don't even taste like they have any fiber in them. I have tried some of the other flavors and they don't taste that great this one is my favorite. Plus I can get my chocolate fix in to when I'm craving some chocolate! :)
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Jenn S.
Kansas City
Are they dry? I've noticed that a lot of the Fiber One bars are dry and hard to swallow. Are these?