BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried before, is ...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried the brownie fiber one. Does it have a powdery tas...3 Answers
  • Are these gluten free?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
These are so delicious. They are chocolatey... not too dry. The perfect brownie. The only issue is even though they're not high in calories you can't just eat one ...you end up eating like 5. Maybe that's a me issue me being a chocolate lover but this is a total win. Perfect to put in your bag to eat later if you know you're going to have a long busy day. These are even good for children.
Ashley G.
Newark, DE
This is a great little treat to have at night. Not only is it only 90 calories, but it gives you an extra boost of fiber. These are also great treats to take on the go or slip in your bag for a little mid day treat. I would recommend trying this and the other fiber one treat flavors available.
Jessica L.
It is a perfect way to get fiber and still have a sweet tooth. They are low on calories so I do not even feel guilty about eating them! They taste chocolatey and sweet. They are pretty affordable and I recommend them as something to grab for breakfast when you are too busy to eat a whole meal.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For a low calorie snack, this brownie is unbeatable! And what? Is has fiber too?? These really are very good. The only con is that they’re too small and I always want more. Haha! But that beats the purpose of having a low calorie snack, doesn’t it? I recommend you give them a try!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
These are delicious! At only 90 calories and they recently revamped and added more frosting and chocolate chips, this palm sized brownie is the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a great sweet treat! I know it is only 90 calories ,but they taste so amazing you have to try them. I used to pack these in my lunch all the time when I was younger and I still love them just as much as I did when I was younger. I believe everyone should give them a go.
Julie M.
Chester, MD
These are seriously so yummy and great for people like me who have a huge sweet tooth but don't want to eat super unhealthy snacks all the time. I love the taste and also love that the calorie count is low and that they are a good way to get in additional fiber as well!
Kay K.
Love it for on the go snacks. Can’t believe that it’s only 90 calories in one brownie. I always buy this brand. It’s a delicious brownie and also filled with fiber. It’s for $3.69 which is an ok price.its filled with chocolate chips Andy makes it more good.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great when you are having a craving for chocolate. For me, it's all the time. These are great for that. They taste amazing. I will buy them again. I would recommend to anyone. They are amazing! Perfect snack too. I kinda they were bigger.
Tammy h.
Ballard, WV
I am so happy the fiber one came out with their 90 calorie snacks. I try to watch my calories but every now and again I need something sweet to satisfy that hunger. I never feel guilty going after a fiber one brownie. And they taste delicious.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Jenn S.
Kansas City
Are they dry? I've noticed that a lot of the Fiber One bars are dry and hard to swallow. Are these?