Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies uploaded by Wendy C.Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies uploaded by MK J.Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies uploaded by Rena W.

BY FIBER ONE #27 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Is it a cookie or a brownie? Does it matter? It's 90 calories!

Ingredients: Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Sugarcane Fiber, Fructose, Molasses, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Egg Whites, Cocoa, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• Which do you prefer? The Choco chip or the regular browni...4 Answers
  • How much fiber is actually in these? 1 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
  • "They satisfy my cravings for something sweet but aren't bad for you and have some benefits as well!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always take them when I'm off to class or work They taste great and they are healthy, you can get a sweet taste without worrying about the extra calories." in 2 reviews
  • "Delightfully tasty and filling, a healthy and quick snack for on the go." in 1 review
  • "Love having this when I'm craving something sweet but I'm trying to lose weight." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend these to my family and friends." in 1 review
Alana S.
Review for: Breakfast Bars more...
These brownies are really yummy. I need to add extra fiber into my diet and sometimes it’s hard but these make it easy. They are tiny so they don’t help with hunger but it’s a good snack when you are craving something sweet but don’t want a ton of calories. They’re still not very healthy but they sure are yummy and better than a regular brownie! It tastes like a soft chocolate chip cookie. You can get them at target cvs or a grocery store.
Wendy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: 90 Calorie Wrapper more...
As someone who is counting calories and trying to lose weight and eat more healthier these make a nice little treat!!!

I don’t eat these often since I’m trying to get into more clean eating but these help when it’s that time of the month and pms is in full effect and I gotta satisfy my sweet tooth fix!!
Jessica L.
Review for: Breakfast Bars more...
I like how soft they are and how sweet they taste! They are a snack that I do not feel guilty about eating. They aren’t my favorite ever, but they are still pretty good. They are not too pricey and they have a decent amount of fiber! I would recommend them!
Emily B.
This is a sweet treat perfect for a lunch snack. I wouldn't suggest eating these all the time because they aren't particularly healthy but they have a good texture and as a quick pick me up. You can find them at any grocery store.
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
Honestly these are my favorite brownies. When we buy a box, I have to have my husband hide them so I don't eat the whole box, which I have done and wouldn't recommend, but will probably do again. HA. Love these.
Ily 🍎.
I find it really difficult to eat healthy, much less actually watch what I eat. This doesn't make me feel too guilty as I would with other brownies. Always so wonderful to have one of these for a lighter snack.
Shama V.
Richmond, VA
I love these Chocolate Chip cookie brownies. I eat them after dinner. They are sweet and healthy. Instead of eating ice cream that has too many calories try eating the brownies.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I love these little brownies. They are a great portion and calorie count for when you want to cheat a little and not feel guilty. They taste great and they don't get hard. This is a good healthy product.
Maya C.
Alright, I get it- there's healthier options out there for snacks. These are so good though! And for 90 calories, trust me, you won't feel an ounce of guilt.
Kelsey A.
Ridgewood, NJ
These are one of my favorite sweet treats. They are a good source of fiber and satisfy my sweet tooth. They taste really good too....like a soft chocolate chip cookie...basically identical to Chips Ahoy Chewy! They probably aren't the best thing to eat but in my mind they are because each one has 20% of my daily fiber AND only has 90 cal!
Tara N.
Which do you prefer? The Choco chip or the regular brownie. I'm torn. They're both so great!
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
How much fiber is actually in these?