Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Is it a cookie or a brownie? Does it matter? It's 90 calories!
Ingredients: Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Sugarcane Fiber, Fructose, Molasses, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Egg Whites, Cocoa, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.
Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.see more...
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "They satisfy my cravings for something sweet but aren't bad for you and have some benefits as well!" in 2 reviews
- "I always take them when I'm off to class or work They taste great and they are healthy, you can get a sweet taste without worrying about the extra calories." in 2 reviews
- "Delightfully tasty and filling, a healthy and quick snack for on the go." in 1 review
- "Love having this when I'm craving something sweet but I'm trying to lose weight." in 1 review
- "I would definitely recommend these to my family and friends." in 1 review
I don’t eat these often since I’m trying to get into more clean eating but these help when it’s that time of the month and pms is in full effect and I gotta satisfy my sweet tooth fix!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos