BY FIBER ONE #23 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

A perfect combination. Every bite starts with the sweet taste of caramel and ends with a salty pretzel crunch. And at 90 calories, it's like a delicious dream come true!

Ingredients: Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Whole Grain Oats, Vegetable Oil (palm kernel, canola and/or soybean oil), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural flavor), Puffed Wheat, Blycerin, Honey, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Cellulose Gum, Reduced Minerals Whey, Fructose, Bakin Soad, Natural Flabor, Yeast, Color (yellows 5 & 6 lake, red 40 lake, blue 1 lake and other color added). Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains Wheat, Soy and Milk Ingredients.

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
Review for: Other
I just saw this on the shelf and decided I’d try it. And I am glad I did!! This is my go to bar. It’s such a nice morning snack. It’s not as filling as I hoped it would be but it is perfect for when you’re on the go. It definitely holds me over until lunch time.
Jacquelyn D.
Review for: 90-Calorie And
These taste wonderful! The flavor is always consistent. They are delicious and low in calories, so it is a win-win. I always get a box whenever I am at Walmart or any other store. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marjorie H.
This is my favorite flavor to eat. I know they’re healthy because of the fiber content in them. The chocolate and pretzel taste seems like I’m eating unhealthy but I’m not! That’s the amazing part of these bars.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
Review for: 90-Calorie And
I don't think I've ever eaten anything as tasty as these! The chocolate/caramel/pretzel combo is absolutely perfect! I eat one of these in the morning with a peanut butter, banana and granola smoothie and I not only feel better/healthier but I stay full and satisfied well through the morning and afternoon. I always recommend people try these Fiber One bars.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
Review for: 90-Calorie And
I just love the flavor of this bar! It helps get me through my morning when I don't have time to make breakfast. It fast easy and decently priced. Its also got a great amount of fiber for your day without all the grainy flavor that you think of when you hear fiber. I would recommend this product to all of my family and friends!
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Review for: Chewy Wrapper
Fiber One is my favorite fiber snack and the Chocoate Caramel and Pretzel flavor is my favorite.  It's high in fiber and the taste is great!  It doesn't taste like a healthy alternative at all and I continuously buy this brand and favor!  I look forward to more flavors and varieties to be added in the brands future.
Patricia A.
Port Orange
Review for: Chewy Wrapper
First of all, I really like the fact that they have a lot of fiber and protein, because it gets me satisfied. I bought this at walmart for a decent price. The bars taste like real chocolate with caramel and make for an excellent snack. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a good snack on the go.
Allie S.
Review for: 90-Calorie And, Chewy Wrapper
These are really good for snack time. Whenever you're on a diet you're craving sweets and chocolate am I right? well these have you covered! they taste so good and like real candy, not the gross healthy bars you're use to. These are forever a part of my healthy lifestyle!
Bithi's P.
Review for: Chewy Wrapper
I mean they aren’t the most healthy option but they do taste good...
I rated them a three because I would buy them myself but also if I was super hungry and that was offered I would turn it down. If you aren’t supper sensitive to certain products than I would say go for it!
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
I've always wanted to try these, are the filling?
damon u.
fort wayne, IN
Cant ever find these caramel ones for sale. where do you order?
Genny W.
Havent found these in store yet. How hard are they to chew with the pretzel