BY FIBER ONE #37 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

A perfect combination. Every bite starts with the sweet taste of caramel and ends with a salty pretzel crunch. And at 90 calories, it's like a delicious dream come true!

Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Whole Grain Oats, Vegetable Oil (palm kernel, canola and/or soybean oil), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural flavor), Puffed Wheat, Blycerin, Honey, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Cellulose Gum, Reduced Minerals Whey, Fructose, Bakin Soad, Natural Flabor, Yeast, Color (yellows 5 & 6 lake, red 40 lake, blue 1 lake and other color added). Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy and Milk Ingredients.

miah Y.
Fiber one’s chocolate caramel pretzel fiber bars are my absolute favorite grab and go breakfast treats! They fill you up enough to get through the morning which I love! They are so nice when I’m running late for class and I need something quick to get my day started! They are also great for a snack during the day. They are only 90 calories too! I would highly recommend going and purchasing some fiber one bars for your self!
Shannon G.
Marion, AR
They’ve found the perfect combination of chewy and crunchy in this bar. It satisfies my preference for a bit of sweet with my morning coffee with the filling addition of salty pretzel and protein that sticks with me until lunchtime.Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel
Meagan L.
Love this breakfast bar! I great snack or even meal that is small! You can put in in your purse or even your pocket! It also has few calories! That’s the perfect way to keep a good diet going and still have something that tastes great!
Kaylee M.
These are my favorite FiberOne product. They are sweet and salty, but not overpowering. This bar is my go-to when I am looking for something sweet that won’t make me regret eating it. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Nichole m.
These are my favorite granola bars ever! They’re actually the first granola bar I ever tried because I am extremely picky. These are so delicious I would definitely recommend these to everyone and their only 99 calories.
Tatiana C.
I got this not knowing that fiber will make you poop. I will let you know they fiber one bars will release your bowels and you will no longer be constipated. Perfect for kids who need to take a laxative alternative!!
Erin A.
Columbia, MD
I try to eat one fiber one bar per day at work. It's a great start to my day, goes great with my morning coffee, and keeps my hunger at bay until lunch. My favorites are chocolate + anything.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
I don't think I've ever eaten anything as tasty as these! The chocolate/caramel/pretzel combo is absolutely perfect! I eat one of these in the morning with a peanut butter, banana and granola smoothie and I not only feel better/healthier but I stay full and satisfied well through the morning and afternoon. I always recommend people try these Fiber One bars.
Angela T.
Phila, PA
I’m happy at this property 90 cal at th
e creek best snack when you’re on the Bryan

Great product that tastes great and it only it’s only 90 calories. One of my favorite mid-day snack.
Karla O.
The chocolate and caramel are sooo good! Perfect snack for when you are on the go! Always kept one in my backpack when i was in school,you just never know when you'll get hungry!
Dianne B.
Surrey, BC
I've always wanted to try these, are the filling?
damon u.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cant ever find these caramel ones for sale. where do you order?
Genny W.
Havent found these in store yet. How hard are they to chew with the pretzel
Toni Marie D.