BY FIBER ONE #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

A perfect combination. Every bite starts with the sweet taste of caramel and ends with a salty pretzel crunch. And at 90 calories, it's like a delicious dream come true!

Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Whole Grain Oats, Vegetable Oil (palm kernel, canola and/or soybean oil), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural flavor), Puffed Wheat, Blycerin, Honey, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Milk, Cellulose Gum, Reduced Minerals Whey, Fructose, Bakin Soad, Natural Flabor, Yeast, Color (yellows 5 & 6 lake, red 40 lake, blue 1 lake and other color added). Mixed Tocopherols Added to Retain Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy and Milk Ingredients.

Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
My first time trying any Fiber one product was this one and it was so good. I thought it wasn't going to be really sweet but it is and the best part is it is healthy. I only ate it one time because I made a mistake of eating the whole box in one day and was stuck getting my system cleaned out that night. If you can control yourself and eat one maybe two a day you will get the best results. It's been a minute since I last tried it so I'm going to give it another try soon. But it definitely works great and does clean your system out.
MaJhané D.
This is a fun treat that helps your digestive system and you receive 90 grams of fiber from it! My only thing I dislike about the product is how small it is. I know it’s meant to provide protein and regulate your digestive system but can it also be big enough to contain my hunger for a bit!l? I feel like I can only eat this after a meal as a dessert instead of as a casual snack
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I just recently started buying this product after I started my diet in January! Sometimes after eating salads for so long, you NEED something sweet! The special k 90 calorie bars hit the spot. I’ve tried other flavors of these bars, but the brownie is my go to! If you put it in the microwave for 20 seconds it’s even better! Love this product!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Unlike the 100 calorie snacks from this company I find these 90 calorie snacks to be on the drier side. This bar would benefit if it was softer than it is. Takes more chewing and ripping apart than I would like. Other than that good level of sweetness and good size bar
Sabrina S.
Fort Drum, NY
So yummy! Don’t eat before going to a new place though, you will almost definitely get the farts! My son always wants to eat them for breakfast so he can fart on the bus to school! LOL. These are super good though and help with regularity for me.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love purchasing Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chewy Bars because I have issues with my digestive system which makes being regular- impossible at times. I typically just pick it up at a local grocery store and have one either for a brunch snack or mid-afternoon snack. I have a hard time finding granola bars that I like so I love that they have so many delicious flavors to choose from. Not to mention they're ONLY 90 calories! Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
This taste so good and it’s good for you if u need something sweet because your craving it this is great it satisfies your hunger and sweet tooth I bought mine at Walmart and I would recommend these you everyone they are amazing!!!
Charity A.
Windsor
Great taste. Great on the go snack, especially when working weird hours and only get a 10 minute break. Be nice if they were a bit bigger, would be more filling snack. I usually try to pair one with a small piece of fruit.
Kaylee M.
These are my favorite FiberOne product. They are sweet and salty, but not overpowering. This bar is my go-to when I am looking for something sweet that won’t make me regret eating it. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Tatiana C.
I got this not knowing that fiber will make you poop. I will let you know they fiber one bars will release your bowels and you will no longer be constipated. Perfect for kids who need to take a laxative alternative!!
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Which flavor would you recommend?
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
This says there are ten flavors. Anyone know where I could find some other then chocolate and peanut butter?
Doreen C.
What's you favorite Fiber one bar?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these as healthy as the Atkins bars?
Joanie S.
Bensalem, PA
Are these any good? I had tried another kind from fiber one and they weren't bad but had a funny after taste .