Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Abigail G.
3 colors available

BY FIBER ONE #41 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The creamy taste of peanut butter makes this snack a rich treat. And at 90 calories, you can afford to indulge!

Ingredients Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Milk Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Salt, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Puffed Wheat, Honey, Glycerin, Canola Oil, Roasted Peanuts, Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor, Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk, Barley Malt Extract, Cellulose Gum, Fructose, Color (Yellows 5 & 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake and other color added), Whey, Baking Soda. Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains Peanut, Wheat, Milk and Soy Ingredients.

• So... taste. Does it have that 'fiber bar' taste? The one that just...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Atascadero, CA
I love love love these bars. I love the taste, texture and calorie count.
I am on Weight Watchers, and according to their old program, these bars were only 2 points. However, since the inception of the new program, these bars are not 4 points due to the sugar content. Needless to say, I don't eat these nearly as much as I used to.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Out of all of the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy bars the Chocolate Peanut Butter is by far my favorite! Decedent, perfectly rich, Chewy and Chocolaty all for 90 Calories! Perfect alternative to a sugary high calorie candy bar that is only going to weigh you down! Highly recommend these bars to anyone wanting a healthier snack option!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
YES YES YES! FINALLY A SEMI HEALTHY CHOCOLATE BAR SUBSTITUTE!!! These bars are a very tasty way to satisfy a sweet tooth without expanding that waistline! Just don't eat them all at once (hey it happens!) The only cons that I have for these is the fact that the bars are kind of sticky-ish and I DO NOT like that but hey still good!
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the taste of these peanut butter bars and the fact that they are only 90 calories. Because they are small I sometimes will get the urge to eat more which is something I don't want as it defies the point of getting a 90 calorie bar. These are also on the pricy side but they are decent and don't mind them once in a while.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
These are a tasty and pretty much guiltless treat. They are not a lot of calories for someone who counts calories. They have a sweet taste for the person with a sweet tooth. The fiber is a nice additive if you are looking to add fiber. I don't care for the price most of the time, but if they are on sale, I don't mind.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Palmdale, CA
I like this Fiber One 90 calorie Chewy Bar. the price is very affordable so you can always carry one to go, the peanut butter flavor is very yummy, and I am not a peanut buttur fan, and the texture is very nice. this one get my tummy happy when I don't have much time to eat and I need to way one or two hours.
Dane S.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I don't know how to put this delicately, but I'll try. These bars are good, but they will run their way right through you. I thought they were a nice treat between meals. I wasn't sure what I expected, I just know that the doctor says I should have more fiber, so this was one of the routes I took.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
I love fiber one products, but honestly they are not filling at all and they are not as tasty as your regular cookies or cakes. That is the trade off you pay when you are getting the lower calorie ones. These are nice to satisfy your cravings, but not sufficient in size for snacks in my opinion
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
The main problem I have with these is the stomach pains I get after I eat any fiber one product. They're delicious, but perhaps too much fiber for me. I get stomach issues for days after I eat them, so I basically had to stop buying them all together. Unfortunate because they do taste good.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Fiber one has the best tasty granola bars! I take these with me everywhere! For someone who is on the go a lot like me, taking a fiber one bar and a water bottle is a great snack. The peanut butter ones are so yummy! And not too chewy and sticky either. I get fiber one at any grocery store.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
So... taste. Does it have that 'fiber bar' taste? The one that just kind of makes the bar have the consistency of wet cardboard pulp that's masked with peanut butter and chocolate?