Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Abigail G.

BY FIBER ONE #21 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The creamy taste of peanut butter makes this snack a rich treat. And at 90 calories, you can afford to indulge!

Ingredients Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Milk Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Salt, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Puffed Wheat, Honey, Glycerin, Canola Oil, Roasted Peanuts, Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor, Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk, Barley Malt Extract, Cellulose Gum, Fructose, Color (Yellows 5 & 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake and other color added), Whey, Baking Soda. Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains Peanut, Wheat, Milk and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Jet.com*
💋Cara S.
NOTHING worse than the issues that can arise from not getting enough fiber in your diet and this is where FiberOne bars come in! These bars are not only an excellent source of that much needed fiber, but they taste pretty darn good too! If you need some fiber in your diet, FiberOne is the way to go! You are actually doing something good for your body, but it TASTES SO GOOD you almost feel like you are doing something bad! Lol
Emily L.
Purchase , NY
I love fiber one bars because of the obvious reason, they are loaded with fiber. Genetically I have trouble keeping myself regular, and laxatives are harsh on the stomach and powdered fiber is gross. These bars are delicious and give me the same effect.
Jacquelyn D.
The peanut butter is not an overwhelming flavor like a lot of bars, so that is a definite plus. It is low in calories and tastes wonderful so that is bonus too. They are a bit thick and I wish they were thinner so they could fit an small bags better.
Corey G.
Dickson,TN
The awesome part about these is that they have a good crunch and there not completely soft. So if you like a crunch then try them. I love the flavors specially if your wanting something sweet but not high in calories.
HOLLY C.
I think these are pretty great. They aren’t very hard like some other bars are. It has a great flavor but I think as I’m getting to the end of it, I’ve had enough peanut butter. I buy these from Shoprite and Target.
Jaime Cerridwen D.
As a 41 year old I do need my fiber but I don't like Metamucil or oat bran... Thank you Fiber One for making something that tastes good and is full of everything nutritious I need. It's like a healthy candy bar.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Im not a huge fan of this type of snack bar,but if I'm dieting or wanting a healthy sweet to eat ,this is the perfect tasting chewy bar to curve my sweet attack.
Taylor c.
Loganville , GA
These are prefect for anyone whose on a diet. They are filling and delicious. Compared to others, they tend to have the smallest calorie count. Although the price is a little more expensive then I would hope, I believed it is worth the money.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
So, as you know (from my Activia review), I don't have the best luck with you know what lol. These bars are not only delicious, but they REALLY help! I first tried these in high school (on accident actually, I was at a friends and just wanted a snack so I grabbed this hahaa), and a half hour later, you know what happened. These work great and you can get a whole box for a good price!
Megan K.
Oklahoma City
Fiber One chewy granola bars are a perfect snack to take on the go ! Whether you have a big test , a big game , or a big meeting Fiber one bars will give you the energy that you need ! Fiber one bars are only 90 calories so you don’t have to worry about snacking on something unhealthy to get energy ! I would recommend this to every person who is on the go !
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
So... taste. Does it have that 'fiber bar' taste? The one that just kind of makes the bar have the consistency of wet cardboard pulp that's masked with peanut butter and chocolate?
Sofi P.
 v veo que tiene 90 calorias, pero cuanto gramos de proteina proporciona cada barra?