Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Abigail G.

BY FIBER ONE #56 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The creamy taste of peanut butter makes this snack a rich treat. And at 90 calories, you can afford to indulge!

Ingredients Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Milk Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Salt, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Puffed Wheat, Honey, Glycerin, Canola Oil, Roasted Peanuts, Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor, Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk, Barley Malt Extract, Cellulose Gum, Fructose, Color (Yellows 5 & 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake and other color added), Whey, Baking Soda. Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains Peanut, Wheat, Milk and Soy Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
💋Cara S.
NOTHING worse than the issues that can arise from not getting enough fiber in your diet and this is where FiberOne bars come in! These bars are not only an excellent source of that much needed fiber, but they taste pretty darn good too! If you need some fiber in your diet, FiberOne is the way to go! You are actually doing something good for your body, but it TASTES SO GOOD you almost feel like you are doing something bad! Lol
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
I typically love most FiberOne bars and products, but this is one of my favorites. Their "chewy" bars are so filling, amazing tasting, and provides a noticeable amount of fiber. These are great snacks for anyone in the family, and they would be amazing for anyone needing an extra source of fiber.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
So, as you know (from my Activia review), I don't have the best luck with you know what lol. These bars are not only delicious, but they REALLY help! I first tried these in high school (on accident actually, I was at a friends and just wanted a snack so I grabbed this hahaa), and a half hour later, you know what happened. These work great and you can get a whole box for a good price!
Alyssa B.
Morgantown
Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite things to eat together no matter what it is on! They’re cheap and can usually find a coupon to go with it. They fill me up and are a great breakfast!
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
The taste of these bars is great. And if you’re looking for something to “keep you regular” then these work well. However, something I look for in bars is healthy ingredients and these bars are packed with some unhealthy things. The price is good though and you can normally get some good deals, so it just depends if you want a better cost or healthier option.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
So yummy! This is the perfect afternoon snack to keep you running! It's nice and light so you won't feel bloated after, but it's still full of flavor and provide lots of fiber. This with a piece of fruit and a low fat cheese stick and you have a perfect afternoon snack. Or if you're running out the front door and don't have time to make breakfast just grab one of these!
Megan K.
Oklahoma City
Fiber One chewy granola bars are a perfect snack to take on the go ! Whether you have a big test , a big game , or a big meeting Fiber one bars will give you the energy that you need ! Fiber one bars are only 90 calories so you don’t have to worry about snacking on something unhealthy to get energy ! I would recommend this to every person who is on the go !
Erica L.
These  Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel are the perfect on the go snack and meal. They are extra squishy and easy to eat on the go when you are traveling to work, need a quick pick me up in the middle of the day, or a healthy snack in between meals. All flavors are great, but my favorite are the peanut butter and anything chocolate
Morgan K.
Oxnard
My favorite snack that I keep in my desk at work. It’s so yummy and make me feel full when I don’t want to eat a lot or when I’m trying to curb my appetite. My favorite granola bars!
Emily S.
Macon
I love anything fast and easy to eat which can lead to some unhealthy choices but these granola bars are a perfect substitute for unhealthy chips or candy. I always get these whenever i go shopping and they are affordable and easy to find. I have gotten my mom and friends to replace the chips in their houses with these wonderful additions.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
So... taste. Does it have that 'fiber bar' taste? The one that just kind of makes the bar have the consistency of wet cardboard pulp that's masked with peanut butter and chocolate?
Sofi P.
 v veo que tiene 90 calorias, pero cuanto gramos de proteina proporciona cada barra?