Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies Mint Fudge Brownies uploaded by Cristy T.
3 colors available

BY FIBER ONE #53 in Snack Cakes

A cool twist on your favorite 90 calorie brownie! Fiber One 90 Calorie Mint Fudge Brownies are a moist, rich treat filled with mint flavored chips and topped with a delicious drizzled topping.

Ingredients: Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Peppermint Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains 2% or Less of Water, Dried Egg White, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Nonfat Milk, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Oil of Rosemary, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I am on weight watchers and am looking for a good dessert that's lo...2 Answers
  • I am on weight watchers and was looking for a way...Be the first to answer!
  • These look yummy and I'd love to try them. How many come in a pack?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
These are right up my alley! I love chocolate and mint and I love when they are together. I absolutely do not like any breakfast bars or anything like that though, so when I saw these, I really wanted to try them so I could hopefully have something light and quick to eat for breakfast! Well, they did NOT disappoint! They are small, but they taste so good, exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream! I will buy these all the time now!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
I can't stress enough how amazing and good these are! There is no better combination than Chocolate and mint!

"Fiber One, what do you do with all this power?"

It's so hard to find these in any grocery store near me because they're always sold out! So whenever I actually do find one, I make sure to grab at least 3 boxes. (I'm not even kidding)
These are seriously a blessing especially to be only 90 calories!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
When I found these I really wasn't planning on not liking them and having that Charlie taste to them. Not one bite of this is disgusting. It really tasted like a "normal" brownie. You would never think it was something healthy for you and the mint fudge was a perfect flavor choice. Fiber one brownies helped me stay regularly and enjoy eating healthier snacks.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
These are delicious! They have a nice airy texture but also a lot of mint flavor. The downside is you don't want to eat too many of them as they do have a fair amount of fiber in them and you don't want to have issues in the bathroom later on. But besides that, they are amazing!
Janet S.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
These are soooo good. They taste just like mint and chip ice cream and it has a rich texture to it. The hint of mint in there is just perfect. It pairs great with a cup of coffee. And the bonus is that you're getting fiber in there (but you don't have to know that lol )
Sara M.
Sara M.
This fiber one bar tastes great without being too sweet. The mint and chocolate flavor is pretty even tasting, one does not over power the other.

At just 90 calories it's a perfect snack and holds me over until it's time to eat dinner.

Each box comes with six bars.
Nigah M.
Nigah M.
These hit the spot when I'm craving something sweet, but also fill me up. They don't taste like cardboard and they don't have a weird aftertaste. These are my go to nutrition bars for the week. If you like mint, I highly recommend these! They're great.
Leona M.
Leona M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love mint and I love chocolate. And I love eating healthy but I really love when it also tastes great.

With this mint fudge brownie from Fiber One I don't feel bad about having a mid afternoon snack and it satisfies any sweet cravings.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
If you like mint and chocolate, you'll love these. I keep a box at work to get me through the morning before lunch. They fill you up and you fill like you get a little treat during the day! Plus they're 90 calories.
Patric
Patric "the snake" C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I bought a box today but I'm not sure if they're still healthy if you eat most of the box on the first day lol. Great brownie texture mixed with some delightful mint
Megan B.
I am on weight watchers and am looking for a good dessert that's low points. Are these brownies worth trying?
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
These look yummy and I'd love to try them. How many come in a pack?
Megan B.
I am on weight watchers and was looking for a way to eat dessert but still not go over my points for the day. I found these brownies and they are so good! A perfect size for having a little treat without eating too much.