BY FIBER ONE #24 in Tortillas

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
These are good, but I really wish there were more in a package. I just can't get enough of them, but I hate having to have so many packages in my house just to keep stocked up.
Tracy D.
Savannah , GA
I love all fiber one products but I really love using these for wraps to pack throughout the week for work and for the kids. Its a good source of fiber and helps our family with digestion. Would definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking to add extra fiber to their diet and is wanting something that tastes GOOD
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
The first time I tried these I was in New York. The price was amazing and they have fiber! I like to wrap these around some chicken and veggies on the go! I find them at target. I'm happy to say I will always buy these
member-fb2e1
Love the taste of the wraps and they are very versatile.  I sometimes make pizza with these wraps.  I usually buy this productr at Stop & Shop.  Met my expectations and it's contains the most fiber of any other wrap.  I would definitely purchase again.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
I adore all things lemon it seems. Undoubtedly, I love the zesty sweet lemon taste of these. Best part about it is that it cleverly masks the fact I am getting a jump on my fiber intake!
Madison I.
Colonial Heights, VA
I don't like these wraps at all they are just protein and taste like protein which I don't like I like stuff that has protein and doesn't take like protein.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
Ooh I loved this product so good and awesome for breakfast! I defiantly love taking with me to work to have a quick breakfast but a good one.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I love these I purchase these when I'm in that wrap mood best part high in fiber and low calories I love this brand everything taste good
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.