Fiber One 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber One 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins!
Kendall K.
Love to eat these in the morning with peanut butter, jam or nutella. Goes well with every topping. Always a great price at the grocery store. Like all of the varieties as well. Would buy again and recommend.
Kayla R.
Ruskin, FL
Fiber is a tricky thing to sneak into diets but these english muffins make it an easy trick when preparing breakfast for my daughters. Toast them up, spread a little jam over top or butter with a drizzle of honey and they are gobbled up in minutes. Who knew making sure kids get all the fiber they need could be this easy
Alex D.
Louisville, KY
These are good anytime of the day. I love toasting one for breakfast and making a mini sandwich with one for a snack. I really like the packaging, easy to seal. Love this product definitely a regular on my grocery list.
Samantha M.
Brighton, MA
I do enjoy these English Muffins, though they are a bit grittier than the traditional Thomas English Muffins. They bake about the same which is good. They do have a great taste! They are a good bake in the toaster. They are great for a sweet or savory breakfast!
Aimee O.
Love this it is whole grain and has extra fiber I would definitely buy this again it's very affordable but I wish it was easier to find not all stores carry this product
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I don't care for the whole wheat taste. It's a lot different from the whole wheat bread. I'll stick to the original
Cecilia C.
Richfield, MN
Siempre que pueda comparar comida saludable para mi familia esta marca es una de mis favoritas. Fiber One
Kaitlyn P.
Winchendon, MA
These taste excellent, they hold up for all kinds of sandwiches and they aren’t high in calories!
Juan Luis D.
Union City, NJ
1,017 reviews
I am on a healthy kick now, trying to get back into shape, and i do not believe in giving up carbs. I believe in eating healthier carbs and i believe bread is not an enemy. I love english muffins so when i found this at my local stop & shop, i immediately purchased it. I love this as my weekend breakfast options. I add in turkey ham and a slice of non fat cheese and toast it. So so yummy
Jessica S.
Milton, Wa
Nice & soft. Pretty pricey but is worth it. I like how some has a bit of frost in the top
Ask a question to the Influenster community...