BY FIBER ONE

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

Ingredients :

Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Brown Sugar, Modified Wheat Starch, Chicory Root Extract, Sugarcane Fiber. Contains Less Than 2% of The Following: Soybean Oil, Honey, Whole Durum Flour, Yeast, Molasses, Salt, Wheat Bran, Dough Conditioner (Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Vinegar, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Guar Gum, Monocalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin.

Contains : Wheat and Soy Ingredients.

Emily R.
Yauco PR, PA
Me gusta comprar este producto porque encuentro que es alto en fibra lo que ayuda mucho a la salud. Para hacer una comida balanceada se puede acompañar de queso o jalea. Se puede encontrar a un buen precio. Se puede hacer tostadas francesas o alguna receta bien balanceada.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
I really hardley eat bread but when I saw they had fiber one in bread I had to try. It is really delicious. I like to put almond butter with chia seeds on the bread.
Mikita S.
Euless, TX
I love this bread compared to other ones we have gotten. It tastes really good and is worth couple dollars more than the generic ones. It is also a healthy alternative.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicioso 😋 uno de los megores panes integral que he probado de ...no se puede comparar con nada es el megor súper integrales y lo recomendó a toda la gent ....
crystal j.
2,045 reviews
I love all the Fiber One products but this bread is my favorite wheat bread I would highly recommend it to anybody who enjoys wheat bread or Fiber One products
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
We really like this bread. I usually get some great coupons for it so it's easier on the pocketbook. I prefer to use it especially for egg salad sandwiches!
Vyom K.
Love et he taste and its such a staple for breakfast at out place. Top it off with nu tell a, peanut butter, cream cheese anything and you are good to go.
Rachel D.
One of my favorite breads. enjoy how healthy it is. Nice suprise to see crossover between the brands. I really like the texture as well
Serena B.
It's very shocking how soft this bread is. Also how good it tastes. No cardboard flavor. So Yums. Excellent for toasting too.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great brand