BY FIBER CHOICE

Natalie N.
louisville, KY
This is an excellent choice for those who need extra fiber besides what the're getting in their diet. It's especially useful for those who have a difficult time taking pills.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I really love these. They taste wonderful and they really help! The flavors are delicious. I tried the store brand but the flavors weren't nearly as good! :)
Katie G.
My boyfriend bought a giant bottle of these. I'm not really a fitness buff but these were pretty good!!
Dee M.
These taste so good especially for someone like me who hates taking big capsules. Love !!!
Melinda S.
These tablets taste great! Would really recommend if your needing something for fiber!
Jamie H.
Wardensville, WV
Great way to ensure your body gets the fiber it needs. They don't taste to bad either.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
Great way to take fiber supplement, has great berry flavor & is not chalky.
Rissa C.
I use these, they help so much, I can really see a difference. 10/10 would recommend!!