Fiber Choice Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count

Find Gastrointestinal Remedies at Target.com! Fiber Choice Metabolism & Energy Fruity Bites 90ct.Fiber Choice Metabolism & Energy is an excellent source of vitamins B6 and B12 which help provide a daily kick-start to your natural metabolic system and to support energy production.Fiber Choice is made of inulin, a 100% natural fiber found in fruits and vegetables. Inulin is a prebiotic fiber, meaning it simulates the growth activity of the friendly good bacteria that live in your digestive system.Fiber Choice Fruity Bites are a delicious and convenient way to increase your daily fiber intake. These fiber gummies contain both natural colors and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber Choice Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Waxhaw, NC
These are so so delicious. I bought them for my 3 year old but I end up eating them as well. They are soft but don't stick your teeth like other gummies. I highly recommend them.