Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetFiber Choice
Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count

Fiber Choice Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count

Find Gastrointestinal Remedies at Target.com! Fiber Choice Metabolism & Energy Fruity Bites 90ct.Fiber Choice Metabolism & Energy is an excellent source of vitamins B6 and B12 which help provide a daily kick-start to your natural metabolic system and to support energy production.Fiber Choice is made of inulin, a 100% natural fiber found in fruits and vegetables. Inulin is a prebiotic fiber, meaning it simulates the growth activity of the friendly good bacteria that live in your digestive system.Fiber Choice Fruity Bites are a delicious and convenient way to increase your daily fiber intake. These fiber gummies contain both natural colors and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber Choice Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,244 reviews
Fiber Choice Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When the Doctor recommended a Probiotic this was a natural choice. Metabolism and Energy all rolled into one, sign me up! I took off one star because I am not a fan of the texture they are a little to soft.
Shanetrice L.
Kosciusko, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fiber Choice Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count uploaded by Shanetrice L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t get a ton of fiber in my diet. I purchased these from Walmart because my usual brand was out. Let me tell you this tastes so yummy!! It starts working I wouldn’t say instantly but I felt them work later in the day. I think I’m going to stick with this brand. They were about $6 and yeah I think they are great.
MAUREEN N.
Waxhaw, NC
These are so so delicious. I bought them for my 3 year old but I end up eating them as well. They are soft but don't stick your teeth like other gummies. I highly recommend them.
Kitty K.
Fiber Choice Metabolism and Energy Fruity Bites Gummies - 90 Count uploaded by Kitty K.
Oh yes! I love love love this! It does help me to control my stress eating and healthier food choices for someone who loves to constantly chews. Not only that, even though its a no sugar sugar type, it supplements me to be energetic a bit.

Looking for your answer?