BY FIBER CHOICE #3 in Immune Support

Fiber Choice® Immunity Support helps support overall well-being by supporting your digestive health and your immune system with an excellent source of vitamin C*. Fiber Choice® is made from 100% natural fiber found in fruits and veggies.

• Why is Fiber Choice® a Better Choice?
    • Fiber Choice® understands that your digestive health isn’t chance — it’s choice.
    • Fiber Choice® is made of 100% natural fiber found in fruits and vegetables.
    • Fiber Choice® comes in the forms you want (Gummies & Chewable Tablets), the flavors you love, and the benefits you deserve (Immunity Support).
  • Fiber Supports Good, Overall Health Naturally*
    • Daily intake of fiber is an important part of your overall good health.* Most Americans only get about half of the recommended 25-30 grams of fiber each day. So whenever you can’t get the fiber you need from healthy foods, Fiber Choice® is a simple and tasty way to help close the fiber gap.
  • Available at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Kroger and most regional food stores.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best vitamins I have had so far. Chewy and easy to take. High nutritional value and delicious. Affordable compared to rest but you get what u pay for. Highly recommend
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Our family has been LOVING these Immunity Support Fruity Bites that we got in a recent VoxBox. They arrived just in time for the cold and flu season! Each gummy contains a bunch of vitamin C to help boost our immune systems, plus has an impressive amount of soluble fiber to help our digestive system. As an adult, you can take anywhere from 1-6 gummies per day - I like being able to determine how much additional fiber I should take each day depending on the meals we have planned.

Most fiber-added nutritional products that I've tried in the past taste like cardboard. Not these! These are some of the best tasting vitamins my family has ever tried. They're perfect to take regularly once the weather starts getting cold to give your immune system a little extra fighting power - or to keep on hand year-round for when you just aren't feeling "regular". We've already finished off our bottle and will definitely be re-purchasing!
Lynkethia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't do fiber gummies but these were awesome! I received my fiber gummies from the comfort vox box and I ended up purchasing them after I finished the bottle. I am now on my second bottle and have recommended these to my friends and family with tummy troubles and also for an immune boost due to the cold weather. They taste great and they are good for fiber and an immune system boost. I will continue to purchase these as they are a great choice to keep things on track.
Jennifer K.
I received these complimentary as a test product and these opinions are my own. The gummies taste pretty good, pretty much like a candy would taste. 45 servings come in a container (which is about a month and a halfs worth) but the price ranges from 12.97-15.99 which I feel is a little steep for what is essentially a vitamin C supplement (and only 50% your daily need at that). The front of the bottle boasts that these gummies are a good source of Fiber. But one serving is only 3g/12% daily need (not significant for the price). Final opinion: taste good if you hate traditional vitamin C, but too expensive for what they are.
Tina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Fiber Choice Immune Support Gummy Bites are a delicious fruity chewable. I received and have tested these gummy's free from Influenster. These gummy's provide 100% natural fiber, like those from fruit and vegetables. I usually eat plenty of fruit and vegetables; however, if I'm having an off day - as I sometimes do, these can help bring the fiber balance needed. The gummy's are even shaped like little fruits and taste delicious. My teen likes these gummy's as much as I do; which is good, because eating hamburger and french fries probably requires Fiber Choice to get the much needed fiber.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I have Howdy we commune system this is helped improve it very much it’s super affordable and comes in a can you package it also tastes very good I take one a day and it works great I would recommend to others
Leah C.
Have you taken your #fiberchallenge It's getting cooler and #fluseason is on its way. Put these two together with in a yummy gummy and its a #winner Fiber Choice Immunity Support Fruity Bites are made from 100% natural fiber found in fruits and veggies. No bitter vitamin after taste and offer an excellent source for #VitaminC #Teachers #Childcare workers #Moms check these out for you and your kids. I received these complimentary for testing purposes but my thoughts and taste buds are my own.
Maria B.
These taste amazing. You don't feel like you are "taking" fiber at all. Fruity and smooth, not too chewy. The only thing you have to be really careful is if you have kids, hide them. Kids are going to eat them like candy. I got this in my voxbox quite recently, and I don't really have issues with irregularity, but I don't eat enough fiber in my diet, so this will definitely help me overall.
Yesenia P.
Horrible taste to me. Don't believe the name just because it is a big named brand. Really do not recommend this product taste is horrible and ineffective product!
Jennifer F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have mixed feelings about these Fiber Choice Immunity Support Fruity Bites. They taste and smell great. They are a good source of Vitamin C, and for someone with immune issues I have noticed that since taking them it has helped in stopping a cold from going full blown. The Fiber is where I have the issue, it is suppose to be a good source of Fiber and help with regularity. However, the only thing it has done for me in that regard was make me gassy for the first few days. Maybe with more time it will help in this area, but not so far. I would say that it is good for the Vitamin C and Immunity Support.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do these actually work
Elena P.
Ajax, Ontario
Hi, Do these gummies really help to keep you regular?! I have trouble with constipation which is a side effect from taking a prescription med? Thanks
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have yet to find a really good vitamin besides Ester C. Is this any good? I'd like to try a good gummy supplement.
M m.
How this teaste? And how are they the do the job?
Leslie G.