HealthWellnessImmune SupportFiber Choice
Fiber Choice Immunity Support Fruity Bites

Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites

Fiber Choice® Immunity Support helps support overall well-being by supporting your digestive health and your immune system with an excellent source of vitamin C*. Fiber Choice® is made from 100% natural fiber found in fruits and veggies.

• Why is Fiber Choice® a Better Choice?
    • Fiber Choice® understands that your digestive health isn’t chance — it’s choice.
    • Fiber Choice® is made of 100% natural fiber found in fruits and vegetables.
    • Fiber Choice® comes in the forms you want (Gummies & Chewable Tablets), the flavors you love, and the benefits you deserve (Immunity Support).
  • Fiber Supports Good, Overall Health Naturally*
    • Daily intake of fiber is an important part of your overall good health.* Most Americans only get about half of the recommended 25-30 grams of fiber each day. So whenever you can’t get the fiber you need from healthy foods, Fiber Choice® is a simple and tasty way to help close the fiber gap.
  • Available at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Kroger and most regional food stores.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Does This gummy taste good and is it affordable ?
How do you take your fiber?
Are these effective?
Start your review of Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites!
Heather A.
Buckeye, AZ
They are very yummy it is grate my kids can eat them too! They were very juicy and very flavorful
Darlene C.
Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites uploaded by Darlene C.
Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites uploaded by Darlene C.
Fiber choice is a great multi vitamin, i felt much better after a week of use. I felt more energetic, i love teying new products that work. I will also recommend this product to all my friends. I'm glad i received this product to try it!
Elizabeth  T.
Waukesha, WI
Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites uploaded by Elizabeth  T.
I really enjoyed the taste of these gummies and i love that kids and adults can enjoy them!
Autumn H.
Duluth, Ga
These are great! Good flavor, not artificial. My kids want to eat them like candy Loved receiving them in my comfort voxbox!
Ashley H.
Hartsville, SC
Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites uploaded by Ashley H.
I do not like taking vitamins because 99% of the time the taste awful. But after receiving these Fiber Choice Fruity Bites I am in love. they taste amazing and you don't feel like you are taking a yucky old vitamins I cannot wait to continue using these and seeing how they help improve my fiber issues.
Kasaundra D.
Isanti, MN
Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites uploaded by Kasaundra D.
Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites uploaded by Kasaundra D.
These gummies are delicious. They are a citrusy, fruity, juicy tango of flavor in my mouth. I absolutely think that they are yummy. It's easy to get your daily recommended fiber when it tastes so good. I received these in my voxbox and the kids and I can't get enough. Thank [email protected] @FiberChoice #fiberchallenge #contest
Jessi S.
Union City, TN
I have tried these Fiber gummies before and I really enjoyed them, happy to have another full size bottle!!! These are really good in flavor and for extra fiber in one's diet. I received this product from Influenster for review.
Kelly B.
Odessa, TX
These are the best tasting fiber Gummies I have tried ! They come in natural citrus flavors . I like that I can give them to my 7 year old. I think that it is great that they are made from natural vegetable fiber . I highly recommend these.
Genesis  N.
Glendale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites uploaded by Genesis  N.
Purchased at: CVS
I love these immune support, they are super delicious and sweet, I only consume 2 a day so as not to cause hypervitaminosis in my body, but they are so rich that I would eat the entire container in one day, I love them, they are delicious and it gives me the necessary inmune support to my body. 😍😍😍Fiber Choice® Immunity Support Fruity Bites
Robin  W.
Reisterstown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,327 reviews
I received this complimentary of Influenster free for test purposes I started taking this and I asked my doctor about it and he said they were wonderful the best things I could do because he was recommending probiotics for me they taste really good and they work and I'm very very satisfied
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanya B.