HealthWellnessFIBER ADVANCE
Gummies For Kids Daily Fiber Supplement

Fiber Advance Gummies For Kids Daily Fiber Supplement

by FIBER ADVANCE

Fiber Advance Gummies For Kids Daily Fiber Supplement: For ages 2-11 years 6 all-natural delicious flavors: green apple, lemon, cherry, strawberry, purple grape, orange Colors from natural resources Free from wheat, milk, eggs, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish No preservatives

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber Advance Gummies For Kids Daily Fiber Supplement!
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fiber Advance Gummies For Kids Daily Fiber Supplement uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great. My 3 year old was having some tummy issues and I got these and they helped a lot. I use them occasionally and they have a good taste and worked for me as well.
Elizabeth K.
St Clr Shores, MI
So easy to get your fiber in daily when you are on the run or have a busy day
So easy to get your fiber in daily when you are on the run or have a busy day
Jerica F.
Youngstown, OH
Fiber Advance Gummies For Kids Daily Fiber Supplement uploaded by Jerica F.
About two weeks ago I started getting these for my little girl. She was complaining about belly pain every other day so her doctor recommended these. I'm happy to say she likes the variety of flavor and hasn't complained in over a week!
Melissa G.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My kid has always had problems with constipation so my friend suggested these fiber gummies a few months ago. The change has been incredible! He no longer has stomach pains and he goes regularly. This was a life saver!
Lindsey S.
My 4 year old takes 2 everyday. It has really helped with bowel movements and he loves the fruity flavors.
Elizabeth P.
Anniston, AL
My 2 year old started having tummy troubles about 8 months ago and became constipated. At first after she had gotten better we didn't really think that much about it. Then 2 weeks later she started complaining and crying because cause her tummy was hurting so badly. All of us where stumped for the longest time and our hearts nearly broke. She was having the hardest time every time she had to go poppy and she was fighting the urge to actually go. As we started adding the fiber into her daily diet little by little her system is getting more regular and she's able to go to the potty much more easily and she doesn't fight going hardly at all anymore. Thank you so much for creating a product that is so wonderful and amazing that is able to help my little girl the way that it is.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I have tried the Fiber Advance gummies and they are really good. They have a great flavor with little to no after taste. Very much like a gummy candy but the texture is a little tougher. You have to chew it a little more than the candy. I would keep them out of reach of children because they may actually think they are candy. I don't know if it would harm them in any way but may have a negative reaction to to much fiber if they were to eat more than the recommended dosage. Overall very tasty and a good product.
Courtney C.
King, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great! I started giving these to my daughter as suggested by her pediatrician to help with regulating her bowel movements and it helped tremendously. The only thing I would change would be the flavors, my daughter isn't crazy about lemon!
carmen W.
Orange Park, FL
These are great for kids so wondering my toddler had a hard time going... You know.... And these gummies rate good so she'll eat them no problem and they definitely do their job
Shannon A.
Meridianville , AL
My son seems to like these which makes them easier to give. He likes all the flavors which is great and they’re chewy like candy! They seem to really work. Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?