BY FIAT

• How much room is in the car? and how is the gas prices on it?7 Answers
  • How safe are these vehicles? They look like they would get smashe...1 Answers
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
This car is way too small for my liking. I never drove in one but whenever I see someone driving I get really nervous for them. Incase of an accident I feel like you would get really injured since the car is so small.
I wouldn't recommend to anyone. But hey like i said I never drove in one.
Nikki J.
I personally don't like this car my mother rented it for a little vacation and it was the smallest car I have ever been in. I felt trapped, you shouldn't get this car if you have just 4 people it's more for 2 to me honestly
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I can't argue the fact that they are adorable cars and have cute features. If you're looking for a safe car this isn't it. If you want comfort and a gas saving car, this is the one for you. They're pretty
Misakura T.
I personally own a Fiat 500 (2013 White Manual, Red Cloth interior), and I love it. Got a great deal because I purchased a 2013 model in 2014. I know it's not a car for everyone, but after getting a Fiat car rental from Hertz for a month, I fell in love. The automatic seems a little under power going on highways, but the manual provides you with more control. It has hill start assist which is awesome for driving in San Francisco hills or going up a garage ramp. The only reason I didn't upgrade to the Abarth was because it's almost $10000 more....or 500c (convertible) was because the trunk was simply too small, not hatchback style, or 500e (electric) was because it's almost $20000 more. I've gotten so many compliments and stares and started so many conversations this way. I've actually test drove the 500L Automatic (SUV version) and thought it almost drove like a semi-automatic which reminded me of the smart car....which I despise. Would not recommend it, but maybe 500L manual would be better.
Emmily M.
Groveport, OH
I was completely satisfied with my vehicle at the time (2013 Chrysler 300 with a Hemi) when I happened upon my current Fiat 500 1957 Edition in Verde Chiaro. I purchased on the spot. This car is and always will be the cutest most stylish vehicle I own. It's a joy to drive and is a great conversation starter amongst friends and strangers, alike. I highly recommend Fiat to anyone who is looking for a fun, extremely reliable brand with personality. Love my '57 Verde!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My husband surprised me with a Fiat 500! I loved that little car.
It had the BEST gas mileage but needed up being too small after a couple years. My friends all lived riding in it with me.
I think these are so perfect for teenagers or single, unmarried adults. The trunk is surprisingly roomy and the tech features really are great!
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my very fuel efficient Fiat. It's fun to drive... But it's tiny, quirky, and has some design flaws.

I learned the hard way that you cannot jump start a Fiat without burning out other electrical components of your car... Which are pricey to replace since it's not an American car.

You need a special "Gucci"oil filter which costs more.

My car absolutely hates cold weather.

I dislike that the button to roll down windows is in the center console.

There should be more hidden compartments for things like sunglasses, since there's not much storage room elsewhere. Otherwise, it's an awesome car for what I paid for it
Maryann V.
Decent car - it's good for my husband and I because we don't do COSTCO trips like we did in California. However, things have broke, and the dealership just continually "forgets" to actually service those issues. We have been trying to get them to fix ours seats for the entire almost FIVE years that we've had the car, the seat belts don't pull back in like they're supposed to, caps have come off the bottom of the seats...
Ciara L.
massapequa , NY
I got the fiat 500 pop. So cute. Perfect little town car. It's my favorite car I have ever owned. It is extremely small and has wonderful MPG. I used it all the time when I was driving to community college. Now that I no longer drive to school I had to get rid of it and it broke my heart. This car is not meant for road trips or having a lot of passengers because the back seat is so small.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I love my 2013 Fiat 500 Sport. I will admit to buying it because it is darn cute even it is not practical for hauling around people or stuff. I purchased mine on dealer clearance in 2014 so I paid less for it than the used cars I was looking at. Great city car for San Francisco and easy to park. We've taken this guy on road trips and it's been a fun little ride.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Are these really safe because i feel if I get into an accident I have no chance Since they are sooo tiny
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I want this car so bad but is it safe ?
Niki W.
Denver, CO
How much room is in the car? and how is the gas prices on it?
Gabby E.
Are they good
member-eb806945112aa3a25215476ae4eb50aa
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How much room do you actually have in this vehicle? Can you fit luggage in it?