Hair CareHair Styling ToolsFHI
Heat Technique G3 Original Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Hair

FHI Heat Technique G3 Original Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Hair

by FHI

Triple layers of tourmaline ceramic combined with gentle far infrared heat produces negative ions to eliminate static, and reduce frizz for perfect styles with body, movement and incredible shine. beveled plates help to create multiple styles from smooth straight to glamorous curls and waves for endless styling possibilities. - auto shut off after 1 hour - auto dual voltage converts with regular adapter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FHI Heat Technique G3 Original Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Hair!
jules A.
Winnipeg, MB
FHI Heat Technique G3 Original Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Hair uploaded by jules A.
Amazing line of hair tools, would recommend this to anyone who has never purchased a CHI or good flat iron ever. It’s a great starter one for just getting into hair styling.
yunielka A.
rincon de los Lorentes
I love it, it's the best there can be. the hair leaves you spectacular does not mistreat it. I love I love I swear you have to try it

Looking for your answer?