FHI Heat Technique G3 Original Professional Hair Styling 1" Flat Iron

BY FHI

Triple layers of tourmaline ceramic combined with gentle far infrared heat produces negative ions to eliminate static, and reduce frizz for perfect styles with body, movement and incredible shine. beveled plates help to create multiple styles from smooth straight to glamorous curls and waves for endless styling possibilities. - auto shut off after 1 hour - auto dual voltage converts with regular adapter see more...

FHI Heat Technique G3 Original Professional Hair Styling 1" Flat Iron
Kristal K.
Atlanta, TX
Similar to others, I purchased this straighteners at Target, well over two years ago! It’s still in perfect condition. I’ve gone through three Chi and one other straightener from TJ MAXX. This FHI is better in quality and it’s going to last forever!
Beth B.
Paducah
I bought this One and a set with a hairdryer. And it has lasted forever even through forgetting to turn it off several times. Super affordable. If you want a flat iron that will never die then buy this one!
Allie A.
This flat iron does the job, but I feel that the edges of the plates are bulky. I wish they were slightly rounded so that the hair didn't occasionally snag while creating curls and waves. Temperature control is great and heats up fast.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this flat iron at target over a year ago and it has held up wonderfully! I'm extremely impressed with how well it works!
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Target
I received this flat iron as a gift (I told my husband I wanted a CHI flat iron, haha) and have been using it for a couple years with almost no issues. I’m not sure if it’s because I have a lot of thick hair but my flat iron has a hard time maintaining its heat. It’s not bad enough that I’ve given up on it though.