BY FHI HEAT

With Nano-Fuzeion Technology Advanced PTC Heater with Auto Sense Control Reaches Maximum Temperature of 410F 1 Three Layers of Baked Ceramic Plates that are Scratch Resistant and Treated with Tourmaline to Produce High Negative Ions to Seal in Moisture and Repel Static 3 Beveled Ceramic Plates are Perfect for Creating Curls, Waves, Flips and Ringlets 5 Gentle Far Infrared Heat and Low Electromagnetic Field Prevent Damage to the Hair 4 Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion Technology Produces Unmatched Conditioning and Shine see more...

Tabatha W.
Beaufort, SC
Although these irons are pricey they are reliable and they deliver some serious heat but don’t damage! You can use and abuse these and they do not break! For the long haul I recommend investing in an FHI, you will not be disappointed! The plates don’t pull the hair either.
Sarah D.
Newnan
The best straightening iron for my hair. I’ve burned through two Chi’s and then tried this one and it has withstood the abuse my thick, coarse, wavy hair puts it through. I love it and would suggest it to anyone looking for a new flat iron.
Katelin H.
This is a great straightener and I love using it on my hair. I have curly hair so I need a good straightener. It is a little expensive but worth the money in my opinion. I would recommend this product.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
I don't straighten my hair much, but if I ever decided to do it again, this would be my straightener of choice. I have had mine for over seven years and it's still going strong. It gave me excellent results in one pass, something I never could do with my old flat irons. It was more than I was used to paying for a flat iron, but in the long run it wax totally worth it since I didn't have to replace it. Highly recommended!
Ashley V.
I used this flat iron for almost 4 years. It worked really well and came recommended from my hair stylist. It is super expensive but worth it. It eventually died and just stopped heating up, but I guess after four years of heavy use that is expected
Alicia G.
Nice flat iron with a long cord but my hair doesn't hold the shape longer than an hour. Purchased from a beauty supply store. I use it weekly at least. Middle road on price point. Probably won't repurchase.
Nicholle P.
Hubert, NC
I have been using this straightener for years. It is still amazing. I bought it at target and it gives great results. I have thick hair and it works quickly.on it
Kayla A.
I don't use flat irons anymore. Because of all the damage it does to my hair. I did not like this at all. It gave my hair damage more than it already was. Maybe I just have sensitive hair though
Tenlee B.
Chiefland
I love this product! It always makes my hair feel great after I use it . After my first time buying it, it is a must when I need a new one. It is also affordable. I would recommend for anyone looking for something good.
Caley H.
I've had this product for about 4 years now. Never had any issues with it. Still heats up perfectly and extremely fast. I recommend to all of my friends