FHI Heat Technique G2 Nano Weight Pro 1850 Dryer and Technique G2 1 in Styling Iron Combo

BY FHI HEAT

With Nano-Fuzeion&Trade; Technology Fhi Heat Limited Edition Combo Kit Includes: Nano Weight Pro 1850 Blow Dryer Lightest Professional Dryer Available (380 Grams), Yet Very Powerful And Quiet Ceramic Tourmaline Seals In Moisture While Reducing Drying Time By Up To 50% Easy-To-Control, With Separate Speed And Heat Settings &Quot;Cool Shot&Quot; Button To Set The Style In Place Extra Long Cord To Give You Freedom Of Movement In Your Salon Gentle Far Infrared Heat And Low Electromagnetic Field (Emf) Prevent Damage To The Hair Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion&Trade; Technology Produces Unmatched Conditioning And Shine Diffuser And Nozzle Included Technique G2 1 Inch Styling Iron Advanced Ptc Heater With Auto Sense Control Reaches Maximum Temperature Of 410&Deg;F Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates That Are Scratch Resistant And Treated With Tourmaline To Produce High Negative Ions To Seal In Moisture And Repel Static Beveled Ceramic Plates Are Perfect For Creating Curls, Waves, Flips And Ringlets Gentle Far Infrared Heat And Low Electromagnetic Field (Emf) Prevent Damage To The Hair Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion&Trade; Technology Produces Unmatched Conditioning And Shine 1-877-344-4328 Made In Korea Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives me the perfect hair do I love how this product works it's easy and effortless this kit is absolutely amazing I got it on amazon and worth every penny
Diserae B.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one of my favorite hair straighteners. It doesn't pull on your hair like some other straighteners. I got mine from Marshalls . It was very affordable.
Chekesha G.
Southfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is perfect it gets my hair very smooth and dry quickly. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great quality hair dryer.
Imo W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best hot tools around! As a profession hairstylist I use these on a regular basis and I recommend them to all of my clients!
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A product for professionals. My hair stylist showed me this line and I love everything I have used so far from them! Obsessed!
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have had this and i love it.. it is perfect for traveling also.. this here drys my hair twice as fast as a normal dryer
Jordan K.
Bear delaware
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both of these products becsuse they heat up rewlly well and they work good with any texture of hair
Marsha C.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We use these a lot when we are on the go this is our go set all6 of us love this product works really good
onna c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my straightener works well and lasts long it gets the job done so it's worth the price
katrina g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate these flat iorns. They work great at first, then crap out. The ceramic playing wears away fast and burns hair. I would not recommend, and the pushy people at the stands are the worst.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the heating setting on the flat iron and blow dryer?