FHI Heat Technique G2 Nano Weight Pro 1850 Dryer and Technique G2 1 in Styling Iron Combo

BY FHI HEAT

With Nano-Fuzeion&Trade; Technology Fhi Heat Limited Edition Combo Kit Includes: Nano Weight Pro 1850 Blow Dryer Lightest Professional Dryer Available (380 Grams), Yet Very Powerful And Quiet Ceramic Tourmaline Seals In Moisture While Reducing Drying Time By Up To 50% Easy-To-Control, With Separate Speed And Heat Settings &Quot;Cool Shot&Quot; Button To Set The Style In Place Extra Long Cord To Give You Freedom Of Movement In Your Salon Gentle Far Infrared Heat And Low Electromagnetic Field (Emf) Prevent Damage To The Hair Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion&Trade; Technology Produces Unmatched Conditioning And Shine Diffuser And Nozzle Included Technique G2 1 Inch Styling Iron Advanced Ptc Heater With Auto Sense Control Reaches Maximum Temperature Of 410&Deg;F Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates That Are Scratch Resistant And Treated With Tourmaline To Produce High Negative Ions To Seal In Moisture And Repel Static Beveled Ceramic Plates Are Perfect For Creating Curls, Waves, Flips And Ringlets Gentle Far Infrared Heat And Low Electromagnetic Field (Emf) Prevent Damage To The Hair Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion&Trade; Technology Produces Unmatched Conditioning And Shine 1-877-344-4328 Made In Korea Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY
I used this at a friend's house one day while we were getting ready to go to a party. I fell in LOVEEEE with this product, when I have the money I am going to buy this hairdryer. I don't like the straighten that much, it took too long to straighten my hair. My hair is thick and long. Other than that, it's a good product. When I got into Beautician school, i am going to use this hair dryer from my clients.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
FHI Straightener and Dryer are one of my FAVS. I love FHI products. My hair is very curly and kinky and i need a high temperature to knock these curls out, and FHI does the job and MORE i would always pull for my FHI when i travel or for an everyday Straightener/ Dryer. One of the BEST!!
Megan V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the FHI straighteners for years and it's the most effective brand for my type of hair. I used to use this twice a week but. I bought it on Amazon and I love it. Totally would buy again. Its my fav brand
Gemya G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been use in this brands tools since I was a little girl and they have always done my natural this curly hair justice when I want just the opposite. FHI is an OG brand that every can't but love
Julia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a hair straightener almost everday so i need a good one. I recently went to my friends and she let me use hers and it works so much better than mine. Definitely buying!!
Ashley D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any blow dryer under 2200turbo isn't good to be and be flat iron is made with ceramic instead of titanium they are products that do the job but do they do the job good no, I would rather spend s little more and get a better product
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Absolutely love this hairdryer!!!!! I bought this at Ulta about 3 years ago and it still has all the power that it had the day I got it. It is dries your hair quickly, without drying it out or making it frizzy. I use the straightener every so often. It does not have a temperature setting. It is either on or off.
Cassandra M.
Victorville, CA
Both my mom and I use this product and the hair dryer is amazing.. It dries my hair super fast wich is very helpful for when I'm running late. As for the straightening iron, my mom is not a big fan of it. It takes very long to straighten just one strand of her hair.
Felicia J.
Macon , GA
My beautician uses these dryers and flat iron and it keeps my hair bone straight and shiny! My blow outs lasts a very long time!!
Haylee S.
I have this blow dryer. Works great. Dryers my thick hair in less than 20 minutes on high heat!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the heating setting on the flat iron and blow dryer?