BY FHI HEAT

FHI Heat runway tourmaline pure ceramic styling Iron 1 inch. 6 layers of handmade pure ceramic. Color coded temp ranges. Hand touch tech. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I liked this flat iron, but as a stylist, it was like my 4th or 5th favorite flat iron of all time. I don’t think I’d purchase another one, but it was a good iron.
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
If you want an iron that will give you that perfectly straight section on hair in one pass this is your iron! It would good on any hairtype. It is a little on the expensive side so that is a down side. However it will last you years and years. I’ve personally had mine for 6 years and counting!
Yulissa S.
I really didn’t like this straightener because it doesn’t straighten right it leaves my hair frizzy and still a little wavy I don’t think it’s hot enough and it’s nothing compared to the one I have right now
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This FHI heat runway  flat iron  is so awesome! I use this product all the time on my hair.  I bought mine online and it is very affordable.  My hair is frizzy because I live by the water and it does the job! I am very satisfied and I don't have any problem with it all.  I recommend this to all!
Alexi M.
BEST FLAT IRON IN THE BUSINESS!!! Loved this iron, I now have a bioionic, and i like that one as well just nothing compares to this iron. Easy to use, temperature gauge and it heated up extremely fast! Smooth pull through, and the shine is amazing!!!!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Another quality flat iron! They use pure ceramic plates instead of ceramic coating which is better for your hair. Plus they've added tourmaline for extra protection against damage. Heats up fast and evenly.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
I recently purchased this product and I love it! It's such great quality and I don't have to pass my hair 100 times with this product. All i need is one pass and I'm good to go.  Pricey, but it's worth it.