Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFHI Heat
Rapid Effects Accelerating Volume Shampoo, 12 fl oz

FHI Heat Rapid Effects Accelerating Volume Shampoo, 12 fl oz

For Fine, Thin Hair Gently cleans hair 2 Won t strip natural oils 3 Paraben sulphate free Rapid Effects Accelerating Volume Shampoo s sulphate free formula is specifically designed for fine, thin hair to gently lather and cleanse the hair thoroughly without stripping hair of its natural moisture. Clean and refreshed, drying time is accelerated up to 50%. This luxurious formula is safe for color treated and chemically relaxed or straightened hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FHI Heat Rapid Effects Accelerating Volume Shampoo, 12 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!

Looking for your answer?