FHI Heat Platform Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron 1.75 Inch Plates

BY FHI HEAT

Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology Free Thermal Heat Resistant Mat &Amp; Carrying Case Easy To Use Adjustable Temperature Control Dial From 140&Deg;F To 450&Deg;F Advanced Ptfc (Positive Temperature Frequency Control) Heater Offers The Widest Temperature Range That Is Ideal For All Hair Types And Provides Damp To Dry Styling Capabilities Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates That Are Scratch Resistant And Infused With Tourmaline To Produce High Amounts Of Negative Ions To Seal In Vital Moisture, Repel Humidity, Reduce Frizz And Help Eliminate Static Anti-Slip Grip Handle And Beveled Plates Help Control The Hair For Endless Styling Possibilities Beveled Plates Allow You To Create Multiple Styles From Straight Smooth Styles To Glamorous Waves And Curls Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, And Low Emf (Electromagnetic Field) Prevents Damage To The Hair To Produce Unmatched Conditioning And Shine Ergonomically Designed With A Professional 9Ft Swivel Cord That Includes A Velcro Closure And Hang Up Hook For Ease Of Storage Fhi Heat Platform 1 3/4&Quot; Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron (Black) Advanced Ptfc Heater Offers The Widest Temperature Range That Is Ideal For All Hair Types And Provides Damp To Dry Styling Capabilities. Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates And An Anti Slip Grip Handle. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp; see more...

Megan S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I’ve had this straightener for years and love it! I use it to curl and straighten my hair. Does a great job and heats up very quickly. I’m sure I’ll have this straightener for many years to come. Great quality and highly recommend.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
I don’t straighten my hair too much but the few times I do this straightener really presses it. I have kinky coily 4c hair and this has managed to get my hair looking super straight when I want it to. I would recommend this to my 4c hair girls!
Kenna T.
Bethany, OK
This flat iron is perfect for my thick wavy hair. It leaves hair smooth and straight with just one pass through hair. Doesn’t make my hair break either
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I have a lot of hair and it's very thick so I needed a wider straightener! This one doesn't burn your hair and straightens in one pass!
Brittany N.
Somerset
Product was a little pricey but I wasn’t disappointed. It heats fast and straightens like a dream. Great product!
Corrin S.
Elmhurst
My CHI hair straightener that I had for years finally bit the dust, so I asked for this for christmas. I love it! I have curly hair, so minimizing the amount of heat damage I get is essential. The adjustable temperature gauge on here is awesome, and my hair always feels so smooth after
Ria O.
west kelowna
Great flat iron light weight and glides through any clients hair smoothly it's rounded edges makes it great for curls
⚓ E.
I love this straightener. It is pricey but always makes my hair look great. Would highly recommend.