FHI Heat Platform Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron 1.25 Inch Plates

BY FHI HEAT

Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology Free Thermal Heat Resistant Mat &Amp; Carrying Case Easy To Use Adjustable Temperature Control Dial From 140&Deg;F To 450&Deg;F Advanced Ptfc (Positive Temperature Frequency Control) Heater Offers The Widest Temperature Range That Is Ideal For All Hair Types And Provides Damp To Dry Styling Capabilities Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates That Are Scratch Resistant And Infused With Tourmaline To Produce High Amounts Of Negative Ions To Seal In Vital Moisture, Repel Humidity, Reduce Frizz And Help Eliminate Static Anti-Slip Grip Handle And Beveled Plates Help Control The Hair For Endless Styling Possibilities Beveled Plates Allow You To Create Multiple Styles From Straight Smooth Styles To Glamorous Waves And Curls Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, And Low Emf (Electromagnetic Field) Prevents Damage To The Hair To Produce Unmatched Conditioning And Shine Ergonomically Designed With A Professional 9Ft Swivel Cord That Includes A Velcro Closure And Hang Up Hook For Ease Of Storage Fhi Heat Platform 1 1/4&Quot; Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron (Black) Advanced Ptfc Heater Offers The Widest Temperature Range That Is Ideal For All Hair Types And Provides Damp To Dry Styling Capabilities. Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates And An Anti Slip Grip Handle. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; see more...

Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Wisconsin
I absolutely love this straightener. I have had it for a couple years now and it has not failed me yet! It heats up to a perfect temperature for my fine and thin hair. It does what I need it to do and I would recommend this product to another person! I have a friend who got this at the same time as me and she has loved it as much as I have.
ALISHA V.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love this hair straightener! I've had for years and it still works really well! I don't straighten my hair as much but when I do this works really well! It's a little expensive but I bought it from my hair stylist and it was an awesome purchase and worth it!