BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsFHI Heat
Platform Signature Pro Styler 1 3/4"

FHI Heat Platform Signature Pro Styler 1 3/4"

The Platform Signature 1 3/4” Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Styling Iron is perfect for all hair types. With three layers of baked ceramic plates infused with tourmaline for even heat distribution, this tool allows you to create multiple styles from pin-straight to beachy waves.

• Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 450°F.
• Three layers of ceramic plates infused with smoothing tourmaline produces moisture-locking negative ions that repel humidity, reduce frizz, and increase shine.
• Edge-to-edge FHI ceramic heater offers even temperature and high speed heat recovery for flawless passes.
• Floating plates for better grip and heat distribution plus a cool-touch tip for easy styling.
• 1 hour auto shut-off, professional 12ft swivel cord, and universal voltage to style in any setting.
• 2 year warranty

What’s the price? Does it fry hair?
Start your review of FHI Heat Platform Signature Pro Styler 1 3/4"!
Simone’ R.
Atlanta, GA
It worked so good it got my roots and everything I was so happy that it worked so good
deija S.
WOW. absolutely love! it’s straightened my hair very well. I recommend if you want pretty straight hair!!!
wendy ..
cali
This heat platform is decent , it’s been helping my hair become straight and its affordable, how I would improve this product ? Well there really isn’t nothing to improve because it’s great and I use this often when I go out .
Kamryn R.
Omg this product is the best it helps your hair and does not burn your hair. If you love hair straighteners get this product.
Gloria G.
Lytle, TX
I use this one cuz it's easier to hold and to use real fast. And it gives you a good results faster. But it's a little bit expensive to buy.
Teryn W.
Anson, TX
This is the best straightener I’ve ever had! It does a great job of straightening my wavy hair and doesn’t fry the ends. I like this size because it makes straightening my thick hair quicker and easier.
Chassidy R.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
this works really good it straightens my hair really fast and i have wavy hair. gets the job done quickly heats up fast as well.
Haben A.
The FHI flat iron works really well. I have really curly, thick, long hair and it’s straightens it with ease. FHI is an expensive limes but works well. I like how wide the plates are so I can straighten more hair at a time.
Jaime A.
It’s the best iron ever. It totally gets the job done without burning my hair. I’ve bought this over and over again. I love it
Emily T.
Birmingham
Purchased at: ULTA
My go-to straightener! It always leaves my hair sleek and shiny and heats up very efficiently. I’ve had it for 2 years and it’s still going strong!