FHI Heat Platform Series Flat Iron, 1FHI Heat Platform Series Flat Iron, 1
FHI Heat Platform Series Flat Iron, 1

FHI Heat Platform Series Flat Iron, 1", Pink

BY FHI

For the wide range of client demands which hairdressers encounter in the salon setting, our Platform series of seven versatile irons becomes the no-fail foundation for your styling toolbox.Platform series styling irons are the answer to every styling... see more...

• Did any one else have this make a fizzing sound when iron...1 Answers
FHI Heat Platform Series Flat Iron, 1
FHI Heat Platform Series Flat Iron, 1", Pink
Buy on Walmart
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
For years I have used this flat iron and I would encourage any one to give it a try. I've been natural for over 10 years and this FHI iron has been along with me for the ride! I love it! I was introduced to the brand by my stylist at the time and I've never turned back! Gets hot super quick easy to use like I said its stands the test of time with me. To have shelled out the cash to cop it surely is worthy of the cost! I also have the blow dryer. I caught both products on sale!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Love the color, obviously, however it doesn't do a great job on my long, thick hair. My hair isn't course or curly, but it still didn't really make a dent. If I were to really go at it, it would have taken me about 8 hours to do my hair with the damn thing. TL;DR only get this if you have fine, thin hair or have half a day to spend on your hair.
Andrea U.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

It's very good, I feel that my hair does not deteriorate even use it several times a week and my hair is quite difficult, it is extremely practical and beautiful to look at, it is quite light and easy to carry to my travels
Brooke S.
Alpharetta, GA
Really enjoy this product. My hair is pretty thick so I do have to go over the same section a few times. I don't see much steam/smoke when I use it so I feel like it is less damaging.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
To expensive for me tried it out at the mall. but didn't quit like the fact that when I tried a strand there was a lot of steam.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Did any one else have this make a fizzing sound when ironing their hair?