FHI Heat Platform Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron 1 1/4

FHI Heat Platform Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron 1 1/4"

BY FHI

FHI Heat Platform Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron 1 1/4
FHI Heat Platform Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Styling Iron 1 1/4"
Raquel O.
Manhattan
A fantastic straightener. I received this as a gift and I’m so glad. I like the choice of temperature you can can chose. It also has a very long chord and a heat pad/transporter which is GREAT
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
It’s easy to use. Gets the job done. I think this is better than Chi brand. I use it every time I blow dry and it gets my hair to lay flat. I’ve had it for almost 10 years so they are durable.
Talei T.
This is a great straightener. I have thick course hair and it does the job and more. It is kind of pricey but totally worth it. My hairdresser got me onto it and I don’t want any other straightener.
Megan M.
Gibraltar
Have been using this product for years. I have never had a hair straightener that worked as well as this one. Love that you can adjust the temperature although I do use it at the highest setting most of the time. Buy yourself a FHI!
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
One of my favorite flatirons! I have natural hair and it didn't snag or pull my hair. I only gave this product a B because it broke in half and I hadn't had it a full year :(
Kylie F.
Columbus, OH
I have purchased this iron every year or so for the past 10 years. It serves its purpose, and makes my hair feel and look good.
Sileny V.
Me encanta la marca FHI !!! son demasiado profesionales en sus productos!!! definitivamente es una de mis marcas favoritas!!!