FHI Heat Nano Weight Pro 1900 Turbo Professional Salon Hair Dryer uploaded by Earnestine P.

BY FHI HEAT

Richa W.
Perris, CA
This is by far the lightest hair dryer I have ever used. My past hair dryers have always made my arms hurt. As a south Asian woman who has long ,thick, and wavy/curly hair, this is the only dryer that doesn't kill my arms. Also it's packed with the kind of power I need to get my hair silky smooth. From my experience, small lightweight dryers tend to lack power. NOT THIS ONE! My stylist also used it on clients for a while. So I would say it's not bad for professional use. I definitely recommend this dryer and think it should have been one of the winners for the reviewers' choice awards.
Stylist R.
I purchased this to use in my salon in 2012 or 2013 and it is still my go to. I just finished my work day and said I should write a review in this dryer. It not only cuts drying to in half, but leaves the hair geeling silky. Its great for blow outs and works awesome on chemically treated hair. It doesnt get to hot at all!!! This is a must have and worth every penny
Earnestine P.
I have been natural for over two years, as a women of color having natural hair can become a job at times. After I shampoo, I used this dryer to scratch my hair so I can style. I was scared at first to apply heat to my "heat-less hair" I'm really happy I made the purchase, my hair has remained healthy, with no heat damage.
C.G. L.
San Angelo, TX
This is the only blow dryer I own and I've had it for over 10 years. Along side the FHI one inch flat iron I don't use any other tools for styling my hair. Both are the limited edition Pink and I'm so glad I was able to snag them on sale years ago when I did! I have never had any problem with this dryer. I love that it came with one attachment but its hard to find other ones that fit this product.
Rachel D.
This blow dryer is so quiet and lightweight, but it's also super powerful without being too hot. I was looking for a blow dryer that would help prevent my hair from becoming fluffy after drying, and this is the one!
Kristen E.
Raleigh, NC
I got this as a christmas gift from my mom, and its literally the greatest hairdryer i have ever used. It came with 2 different end pieces and it dries my hair super quickly. I don't have frizz or anything when I use my hair dryer its great!
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
Great hair dryer. Provides fast drying. I started using this dyer recommended by my hair stylist when I had damaged hair. Since using my hair has became less damaged and i will continue to use this.
Gina R.
I don't typically spend a lot on hair dryers and straighteners. I had gotten this an a gift. However, since I started using this product I have noticed my hair having less breakage. I don't know how that is possible but I love it. I wouldn't say it dries my hair quicker than my other driers I've tried. I would buy this again even though it is more expensive.
Erin E.
Coral Gables, FL
It usually takes me over 30 minutes to dry my hair, but with this hair dryer I'm able to cut it down to 10 minutes. Amazing time saver and keeps my hair looking super shiny and sleek.
Kendra R.
Works perfect for my hair because it is thin. Might take a while to dry thick hair.
Thalia R.
Miami
Can you send me this product because i wanna tried
Katherin V.
Newark, NJ
how does this work? it is good or not ???
Paige A.
I need a new hair dryer is this you high on the recommended scale