BY FHI HEAT

Reveal Your Creativity Features: Advanced Rapdtek&Trade; Ceramic Heater For Superior Heat Recovery Adjustable Temperature:&Nbsp; 140&Deg;F To 450&Deg;F (60&Deg;C To 232&Deg;C) Revolutionary Anodized Plates Provide An Ultra-Smooth And Durable Surface Incorporates Fhi Heat's Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion&Trade; Technology Along With Tourmaline Which Results In Shiny, Healthy Hair Floating Plate Suspension System Helps Control Tension And Eliminates Dragging Our Mission: At Fhi Heat&Reg;, We Make Tools That Empower Stylists To Reveal Their Creativity.&Nbsp; The Revolutionary Kore&Trade; Line Or Professional Tools Stays True To This Mission By Delivering Innovative Products And Inspirational Education.&Nbsp; Kore Celebrates The Creativity And Passion That Fuels Stylists To Pursue Their Craft. 1-877-345-4328 Made In Korea Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

April m.
Lexington, KY
This is a really great straightener. I find that it heats up perfectly and smoothes over it strand of hair without pulling it or snapping it like some straighteners do. And straightens my hair perfectly each and every time without burning my hands are overheating and damaging my hair even more. Highly recommended. It is definitely and my go-to collection of hair styling products.
Michele M.
Mayfield
This straightener is awesome! I have very frizzy hair and it straightens my hair so quickly! I just section my hair in different parts and it's finished within minutes! I love it! Doesn't pull and break your hair either
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
FHI ceramic irons are amazing. I purchased mine at the Bronner Brother's Hair show. The show price was definitely worth the purchase. I used it daily (until it was stolen) #sadface... I have natural kurly/kinky hair, that's not super coarse. I would definitely purchase again if within my budget at the time.
Jennifer T.
Dallas, TX
I love this flat iron!!
My hair get super straight! And I have curly hair. It also gives me great curls. I've also had this for over 3yrs and it's still working like brand new. So yes spend those coins and pick one up.
Danielle D.
Marietta, GA
There is a reason why this is the professionals tool of choice! I worked in the hair salon for years and this is what you found and every stylist station! Perfect for creating a sleek and smooth style or beachy waves.!
Jessica A.
Springdale, AR
I have this flat iron and I love it! I have learned tho, that you don't have to have it turned all the way up to use it! It works just as well on its lower temps!!
tylar m.
I love the rounded edges of the plates to prevent snagging. The on off switch on the inside is a plus because I am notorious for hitting off accidentally. Helped my hair stay pin straight most of the day. Very happy with this tool.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Amazing amazing, love my flat iron, not pricey at all totally worth it!! Don't need to spend much time straightening my hair as it's so quick and easy.. love it and def recommend
Tyranese W.
Lakeland , FL
Great for silk pressing curly hair. Gets it bone straight without any damage. Paired with the right heat protectant the style will last a week
Baker T.
Florence, SC
I assumed this was a chi knockoff but it is truly the best straightener out there. Multiple temps, heats quickly and truly a game changer!
Denise C.