Fhi Heat, Inc. FHI Heat Stylus Thermal Styling Brush - Pink

Quick to heat and easy to use, this brush offers options for styling all hair types. Six rows of short, sturdy nylon teeth allow for tangle-free glide. The tourmaline technology (red area) reduces static, locks in moisture and leaves hair silky smooth. EZ-Hold ridged tip offers maximum styling control red light indicator flashes until perfect styling temperature is attained heats in 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on heat level selected ceramic heater creates super-fast, even heating across the brush no-slide handle five fingertip-control temperature settings from low 250F to high 400F for styling from fragile to coarse hair one-hour auto shutoff 9' 360 swivel cord 40W Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fhi Heat, Inc. FHI Heat Stylus Thermal Styling Brush - Pink!
Daphne, AL
I love this thing! I have thick naturally curly/wavy hair and on a good day straightening it with a traditional flat iron takes me just under two hours. I can completely straighten my hair by myself with this in 20-30 minutes and as a bonus it detangles as it straightens so I am not left with a random tangle to work out and then have to go over again because I have caused an area of frizz. It's totally worth the money!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Wavy, Curly, Thick
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fhi Heat, Inc. FHI Heat Stylus Thermal Styling Brush - Pink uploaded by Natalia R.
I got this in a set it came with a hair spray, a comb, and 2 hair clips. At first wasn't too sure about it but once I got the hang of it my hair looked amazing 😍👌🏼. Gives you great curls, adds a lot of volume, the spray is lightweight, helps keep the curls in place and adds texture without making them stiff. I know it's not pink but there wasn't an option for Red lol.
Brunette / Brittleness, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Oily, Straight
Fhi Heat, Inc. FHI Heat Stylus Thermal Styling Brush - Pink uploaded by Mila A.
Fhi Heat, Inc. FHI Heat Stylus Thermal Styling Brush - Pink uploaded by Mila A.
I kinda like this brush. Replace my flat iron, it is lightweight which is a downside, I need to work longer with this brush compare to amika polished perfection brush
Black / Damage, Oily Scalp, Volume / Oily, Straight, Thick