Fhi Heat, Inc. FHI Brands Limited Edition-Platform Mini Turbo Summer Sparkle Collection Hair Care Products

BY FHI HEAT

Our travel dryer is perfect for quick touch-ups or styling your best on-the-go look. dual-speed setting for fast, even air flow exclusive proprietary Nano-Fuzeion" technology, gentle far infrared heat, and low EMF (electromagnetic field) prevents damage to the hair to produce unmatched conditioning and shine ergonomically designed with folding handle provides easy storage flash heat up to 410F with advanced auto sense control technology for even heat distribution travel bag included 110 volts JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zulma P.
OMG what can I say we all know we all love our hair beautiful and great done I love to straighten out my hair or curly it out even just to be home with my kids I do my hair
Julia BM-165852 S.
Se ven geniales, quiero tener estos artículos para siempre estar lista en todo momento, ya que en veranos siempre estamos en el agua y el pelo siempre está mojado, esto es perfecto para lucir un pelo perfecto.