BY FHI HEAT

Ultra Fast Heat Recovery Time For Consistent Performance Ceramic Tourmaline Plate Technology Produces Negative Ions To Seal In Moisture And Repel Static Advance Adjustable Heater With A Wide Temperature Range Of 140&Deg;F To 410&Deg;F Cushioned Beveled Plates With Round Edges To Create Perfect Flips, Curls, Ringlets And Of Course Straightening Dual Voltage Plug That Is Ideal For Worldwide Travel (Adapter Sold Separately) Extra Long Cord For Easy Movement (With Hook Loop) 1-877-344-4328 Made In Korea Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Kalela M.
brooklyn, NY
I brought this flat iron from a discount retailer for 25 bucks I didn't think the quality would be as good as the professional line but I was wrong I have had this Flatiron now for about 4 years and it keeps going and going it holds heat very well I can adjust the temperature and I can straighten hair in one pass I highly recommend this product
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Totally comparable to CHI flat irons for a 1/4 of the price. Mine lasted me over three years of constant use (and forgetting it on all day) this flat iron hands down is excellent for a budget that goes a long way in cost and performance. As a hairstylist I can say I recommend this if you’re looking for a good price and quality product.
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
I have thick hair and it gets the job done on most days. I don’t remember it being too expensive, either. So for me it’s okay for now. I might try a different brand next time, but not because this one doesn’t work well.
Pamela S.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve seriously had this flat iron since 2009 and it still works great. Fantastic quality, doesnt burn my hair, and i love the temperature control. Will never buy a different brand of flat iron.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I straighten my hair almost every day and this is not my favorite straightener. I have very curly hair and it does not do the best job, but it works. It is cheap and good for anyone on a budget. Overall 4/5.
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Im very picky with my flat irons because I don't want to burn my hair and this one is pretty good. I love this and how it sets my hair without burning my strands.
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
Best straight iron I have ever owned. I have had this one for about 4 years now and it still works great. I paid a good bit for it but it was worth the money. I bought it at a Regis salon in Rapid City, SD. I have long, thick, curly/wavy hair and i have always struggled with other flat irons to get my hair straight, but not with this one. I highly recommend it.
Kira P.
alexandria, VA
This flat iron has a range of heat where you can control the temperature. However it’s through a scrubber and it is hard to tell if you are making it hotter or cooler
Katt C.
Really love this hair straightener. I received it for Christmas a few years ago and it has held up beautifully with very regular (previously DAILY) use.! It gets very hot, so I've never needed to use it on the full heat setting. Definitely recommend this hair straigthener.
Amanda C.
Ai meu deus essa prancha ... simplesmente estou apaixonada ..quero muito ganhar ela pois eu mereço e muito porque eu nao tenho condições de ter uma chapinha dessa e se eu receber ela eu vou compartilhar com todo mundo pois eu amo cabelo liso amo
Carlena S.
Has anyone used this product before?
Kaytlin D.
does this curl well
MELISSA R.
EL CENTRO , CA
How hot does it get?
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
Chi Ultra CHI Titanium Straightening Iron is this really worth the price? How is it different from others