BY FHI HEAT

Ultra Fast Heat Recovery Time For Consistent Performance Ceramic Tourmaline Plate Technology Produces Negative Ions To Seal In Moisture And Repel Static Advance Adjustable Heater With A Wide Temperature Range Of 140&Deg;F To 410&Deg;F Cushioned Beveled Plates With Round Edges To Create Perfect Flips, Curls, Ringlets And Of Course Straightening Dual Voltage Plug That Is Ideal For Worldwide Travel (Adapter Sold Separately) Extra Long Cord For Easy Movement (With Hook Loop) 1-877-344-4328 Made In Korea Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Pamela S.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve seriously had this flat iron since 2009 and it still works great. Fantastic quality, doesnt burn my hair, and i love the temperature control. Will never buy a different brand of flat iron.
Kalela M.
brooklyn, NY
I brought this flat iron from a discount retailer for 25 bucks I didn't think the quality would be as good as the professional line but I was wrong I have had this Flatiron now for about 4 years and it keeps going and going it holds heat very well I can adjust the temperature and I can straighten hair in one pass I highly recommend this product
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Totally comparable to CHI flat irons for a 1/4 of the price. Mine lasted me over three years of constant use (and forgetting it on all day) this flat iron hands down is excellent for a budget that goes a long way in cost and performance. As a hairstylist I can say I recommend this if you’re looking for a good price and quality product.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I straighten my hair almost every day and this is not my favorite straightener. I have very curly hair and it does not do the best job, but it works. It is cheap and good for anyone on a budget. Overall 4/5.
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
Best straight iron I have ever owned. I have had this one for about 4 years now and it still works great. I paid a good bit for it but it was worth the money. I bought it at a Regis salon in Rapid City, SD. I have long, thick, curly/wavy hair and i have always struggled with other flat irons to get my hair straight, but not with this one. I highly recommend it.
Katt C.
Really love this hair straightener. I received it for Christmas a few years ago and it has held up beautifully with very regular (previously DAILY) use.! It gets very hot, so I've never needed to use it on the full heat setting. Definitely recommend this hair straigthener.
Amanda C.
Ai meu deus essa prancha ... simplesmente estou apaixonada ..quero muito ganhar ela pois eu mereço e muito porque eu nao tenho condições de ter uma chapinha dessa e se eu receber ela eu vou compartilhar com todo mundo pois eu amo cabelo liso amo
Brittany Y.
Neosho, MO
My FHI straightener has lasted me quite a few years! It was around the average more expensive straighteners. But I love that my fragile, thinner type hair doesn't have to have a million passes with the straightener to get the waves out. This is a great product.
Angela P.
Valley Center , KS
I've used this for ages. I'm not sure it's as effective as I'd like for my heat styled hair since I can still see some heat damage. But it makes my hair easy to come through and I'm sure it provides some protection.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
This flat iron works on any style you want. Super flat, done. If you want a soft wavy, done. Or a fat curl, done. I have curly hair (tight curls) and it worked wonderful.
Carlena S.
Middletown , NY
Has anyone used this product before?
Kaytlin D.