Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersFHI Heat
EPS Black Diamond Digital Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron 1 Inch Plates

Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology Free Thermal Heat Resistant Mat &Amp; Carrying Case Digital Temperature Control With Color Coding For Precise Heat With Settings From 266&Deg;F To 450&Deg;F For Specific Hair Types And Textures Hand Touch Technology Provides An Energy Efficient Sleep Mode With Rapid Heat Up To Its Optimum Temperature As Soon As You Pick Up The Iron For Use Auto Shut Off After 1 Hour Rapidtek&Trade; Heating Technology Provides Quick Heat-Up Time With Virtually Instantaneous Heat Recovery Oversized Ptfc (Positive Temperature Frequency Control) Heater Offers Even Temperature Distribution On The Plate Surface Triple Layer Process Of Scratch-Resistant Ceramic Plates With Black Diamond Produces Up To 25% More Moisture-Locking Ions Hair Types: Coarse, Thick Hair - Red Zone 410&Deg;F - 450&Deg;F (210&Deg;C - 232&Deg;C) Wavy, Curly &Amp; Permed Hair - Blue Zone 356&Deg;F - 392&Deg;F (180&Deg;C - 200&Deg;C) Fine Or Normal Hair - Green Zone 266&Deg;F - 338&Deg;F (130&Deg;C - 170&Deg;C) Digital Temperature Control With Color Coding For Precise Heat And Setting From 266&Deg;F To 450&Deg;F For Specific Hair Types And Textures. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Fhi Heat, Inc. And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Fhi Heat, Inc.&Nbsp; Fhi Heat, Inc. Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Fhi Heat, Inc. Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Who all tried this does it work better then the other ones does it damage your hair?
Start your review of FHI Heat EPS Black Diamond Digital Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron 1 Inch Plates!
4773 Chalfont Drive
I give one to my mom for Christmas last year, and honestly I really like it for a period of time, because my hair sometime is hard to control, and at first my it work but after a moth, It stop working as usually.
Moore
My hair stylist uses this brand of straitener but I don't know if it's this exact one. However I know she uses this brand and it's good.
Montreal, QC
I’m sort of a hair straightener junkie and have collected many over the years. This was probably my second hair straighter and it still works well after 10 + years. It’s not always practical because it is bulkier than what I am now used to, but it’s a great tool and get’s the job done!!