BeautyHair Styling ToolsFHI
Heat Advanced 1" Diamond Flat Iron - Black

FHI Heat Advanced 1" Diamond Flat Iron - Black

by FHI

Black diamond infused ceramic plates produce 25% more moisture locking ions. The curved, sleek, ergonomically designed body allows you to create multiple looks from smooth straight styles to glamorous waves and curls instantly while eliminating static, reducing frizz and creating incredible shine. - auto shut off after 1 hour - auto dual voltage converts with regular adapter

Can I buy in a store
How much does this cost
How much does this cost
Start your review of FHI Heat Advanced 1" Diamond Flat Iron - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica J.
Love that it has an adjustable temperature gage. Get hot quick /about 5 sec. gives the hair a healthy shine. My hair and clients hair feels healthy. Easy to use. Does have a memory button which is nice.
Darly T.
Pretty good iron it work on my curly hair perfectly good without any damage , and it leave my hair really straight
Jacqueline S.
Pretty good flat iron. It's lasted a long time and straightens my thick hair pretty quickly.
Agnes A.
Charlotte, NC
Best flat iron and brand , I would recommend. It doesn't burn your hair and very easy to use. I have for 3 yrs.
Shanise B.
Brooklyn, NY
After doing research on maybe a million flat irons this was my final choice. Being a natural hair girl i was looking for something that wasn't going to be hard on my hair. Was looking for something that has ceramic bars and that goes up to at least 450 degrees. Also something that was not too pricey but decent for the price. I've used this flat iron about four times already and it left my hair silky smooth which i was very stoked about. Worth every penny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...