BY FHI

Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology Free Thermal Heat Resistant Mat & Carrying Case Easy To Use Adjustable Temperature Control Dial From 140&Deg;F To 450&Deg;F Advanced Ptfc (Positive Temperature Frequency Control) Heater Offers The Widest Temperature Range That Is Ideal For All Hair Types And Provides Damp To Dry Styling Capabilities Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates That Are Scratch Resistant And Infused With Tourmaline To Produce High Amounts Of Negative Ions To Seal In Vital Moisture, Repel Humidity, Reduce Frizz And Help Eliminate Static Anti-Slip Grip Handle And Beveled Plates Help Control The Hair For Endless Styling Possibilities Beveled Plates Allow You To Create Multiple Styles From Straight Smooth Styles To Glamorous Waves And Curls Exclusive Proprietary Nano-Fuzeion. Technology, Gentle Far Infrared Heat, And Low Emf (Electromagnetic Field) Prevents Damage To The Hair To Produce Unmatched Conditioning And Shine Ergonomically Designed With A Professional 9Ft Swivel Cord That Includes A Velcro Closure And Hang Up Hook For Ease Of Storage 2 Year Warranty Fhi Heat Platform 1" Inch Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Hair Styling Iron (Black) Advanced Ptfc Heater Offers The Widest Temperature Range That Is Ideal For All Hair Types And Provides Damp To Dry Styling Capabilities. Three Layers Of Baked Ceramic Plates And An Anti Slip Grip Handle. Made In China Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I've had this flat iron for about a year now & it has worked absolute wonders on my hair. My flat iron was old & never really seemed to straighten my hair well. I asked my stylist what she would recommend that I buy. She recommended this FHI Heat Platform flat iron. It is the same flat iron she uses in her salon. I don't know why I didn't ask her for a recommendation sooner because the difference in my hair has been incredible. I have thick, wavy, very frizzy hair. The FHI Heat Platform flat iron straightens my hair without much effort & my hair is so much smoother.
Jourdan P.
I bought this iron because it was what my hair stylist swore by. I used it for about half of cosmetology school and it produces some of the best silk presses I've seen. It's the perfect size for flat iron curls and it's easy to use. It can get really hot(450) but I usually keep it around 380. I wish there was a digital control. Also after a lot of use it seems to drag in the hair, but I use it on clients a lot! I do like that it comes with a carrying case and heat resistant mat.
Kina W.
This is one of the best flat irons I have ever used! It leaves my natural hair silky smooth and looking amazing! My hair is coily and thick and it straightened my hair easily. I'm definitely a believer in all the hype surrounding this brand and flat iron!
Natasha M.
I love everything about this straightener. I have super thick, curly/wavy hair and I only have to a few passes on each section to get my hair super straight. It contains my frizzy hair too.
Cassandra C.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Irons usually damage the hair very fast and easy! But with this product my hair still looks very silky and full of life! I would definitely recommend to people especially if you like to straighten or even curl your hair everyday 😌
julia h.
Austin , TX
I just received one of these that I won in a online contest and it is the best tool ever. I had been using the same chi for 7 years and had no idea my hair could be done faster and smoothr.
Lea M.
It's kind of on the expensive side but it does get your hair really straight. I have very curly hair so low temp irons don't work on me.
Victoria i.
Stockton, CA
This works really nice in my hair. It does a really good job for when I'm in a hurry and I need to get my hair done quickly.
Miro L.
Missoula, MT
I bought this tool a while ago and it works really nice! It's not too hard on my hair, and it straightens really well!
Jenn H.
FLORAL CITY, FL
I've had my straighten for a while now and it is amazing!! I won't ever get another one! Will always stick with this
Leslie S.
Where can I purchase a FHI?