BY FHI HEAT #58 in Hair Straighteners

True to its name, FHI Heat's Platform Styling Iron is a strong foundation for any professional toolkit providing diverse looks and long lasting performance. Known for its signature red ceramic plates and durable design, FHI Heat’s Platform Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style. Ceramic heater offers even heat distribution and high speed heat recovery. Three layers of baked ceramic plates infused with tourmaline. Moisture-locking negative ions seal in vital moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static. Beveled plates allow you to create multiple styles from straight smooth styles to glamorous waves and curls. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
I got this straightener when my Chi started to get worn out and I love it. It does a great job and doesn't make my hair frizz. I like that it has auto shut off, my Chi didn't and I am terrible about forgetting to turn it off. Mine is also a pretty hot pink color which I love. I got a great deal on it at Target
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Emily B.
Whether you're going for perfectly straight hair, hair with a little style at the ends or completely curly this straighter is what you need. It heats up quickly which is a bonus for rushed morning. I would totally buy this product again, though I will say I've had this product for almost 3 years now without issue so hopefully it lasts forever !
Chelsea A.
I have gone through many straighteners in my lifetime, and this was one of the most recent one that I have purchased. I have had more expensive ones in the past, and I have found that this one works just as well, at a more affordable price. Definitely worth the money if you are in the market for a new straightener.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not my favorite hair straightener. I would not say it is absolutely terrible though. I think its affordable and I used this almost every day. It did dry my hair out a little bit. I would rate it as an average hair straightener. I probably won't invest in it again.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I like the fact that each plate touches each other when close. Which is necessary to not cause heat damage. It keeps even heat and shuts off! Highly recommend. Salon Centric has had these irons on sale a few times throughout the year. You can order online
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
I have use this brand of hair straightener for years. My first one broke and I had to replace it with the same kind. It straightens hair really well without frying it or burning it. It applies just the right amount of heat to get your hair straight.
Amanda G.
I bought this thinking I was going to receive the product to end every frizzy hair day for the rest of my life... I was sorely disappointed. I did not notice any different from my $25 Conair one I had previously been using..