Add a Photo

By Fever Tree

#289 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water.
Delicious, clean, refreshing and natural.
Contains, quinine, natural.
No artificial sweeteners, flavourings, colours or preservatives.
Photos (2)
Dennis C.
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY

I received a free sample of this from a promotion company in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I do love a good tonic water, so I thought I would give it a try.

It's good. Not the best I've ever tried. But far from the worst. It's a little pricey for what you get, so I wouldn't say it's on the top of my shopping list... but I definitely would buy it if it was the same price or lower than the big boy names.

On a recent trip overseas, I purchased a Gin & Tonic with lavender infused tonic water and freeze dried raspberries. I've since adapted it by using Vodka (pick your favorite LOW-TASTE HIGH-QUALITY but not super-premium) and I infuse the vodka with culinary-grade lavender that I bought off a famous website merchant that rhymes with schmemazon. (If you infuse the tonic water, it'd go flat - so infuse the vodka! I have used a glass bottle and a sifter/strainer but you could also use a tea infuser if you wish. I also bought some freeze dried raspberries there as I couldn't find them at any store locally. I pour one shot of lavender infused vodka, two shots of Fever Tree tonic, throw in a couple freeze dried raspberries, and make sure that glass is filled with ice or it'll start to melt quick. MMMMM, delicious!
Erin A.
Erin A.
Alexandria, VA

This is my favorite tonic water, hands down. In fact, it's hard for me to really enjoy other brands now that I've had Fever Tree. It's got a great, crisp flavor that doesn't have that sweet-bitter final note that many tonic waters have. I love it in a simple gin and tonic, using a lemon twist. Super refreshing!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

This blows away and competition in the tonic department. First off when you open it it doesn't explode all over the dang kitchen like other brands. It comes in gorgeous packaging from the glass bottle to the label and tastes ahhhhmazing. I will not use another brand ever!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA

I like this tonic water bc I'm not into artificial sweeteners or HFCS like all mainstream brands use so this one and another I use are perfect for a nice light summer drink that's refreshing and chilled.
Ewa B.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA

This is THE best tonic water I've ever tasted. When I make myself a G&T with Hendrick's or another premium gin, I want a sublime experience and this is the tonic I go to. Excellent product!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC

I usually drink Seagrams because of brand familiarity, but I recently gave this brand a shot and it's pretty good! Its good by itself, but it also pairs well with light alcohol like gin.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

I love a good gin and tonic, and the tonic obviously plays a big role in this drink. I think this tonic gives you what you expect from a tonic, refreshing and not too sparkling.
Robert L.
Robert L.

I recently bought some of this product and I love it. it's perfect for making drinks and you can really taste the quality and craftsmanship in it
hind t.
hind t.

So amazing and is much better than many other brands that I have gotten.

Definetly would recommend to others and pretty affordable
Haley H.
Haley H.
Conway, AR

A premium tonic water that pairs well with any gin. I drink the Mediterranean mostly, but I'll buy the Indian as well.
Este E.
Este E.
Severna Park, MD

What is your favorite cocktail made with Fever Tree Tonic water?
Bianca B.
Bianca B.

Why is it called Indian Tonic Water?
catherine z.
catherine z.
Toledo, OH

I am not finding this in the Toledo, Ohio area. Would love to try this with grey goose and a line.

Join Now